Maryland-Baltimore
Options

First Dance song

Morning Ladies!! Sitting here listening to a CD FI made me as I'm cleaning out our apartment(yes I'm a nerd) and it came to me that we need to start thinking about songs for our wedding! I was thinking of something a little upbeat because 1-I'll hopefully cry less(I'm a HUGE baby) and 2- that's just more "us", upbeat and cheerful. I really love the Plain White T's 1234 song, but I think it's a little too fast. Any ideas of how to slow it down or have any of you found a different version of it? Thanks!!

Re: First Dance song

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Personally, we're having our first dance to Journey - Faithfully... it's slow, but has that rock feel that we wanted. Something more upbeat but that i've heard slower versions of is HelloGoodbye "here in your arms". I love the real version of the song, but I've also heard it slowed down as well.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Maybe you could find an acoustic version of that song? They're usually slower paced.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Do you have any musician friends who could perform this live?  Even just a guitarist and singer.  You can have them play it at whatever tempo you like, plus who wouldn't be honored to be asked to play for someone's first dance!  And it'll make that song something special that nobody else will have.Denise
    Visit The Knot!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We use Guardian Angel by Red Jumpsuit Aparatus. We got so many compliments about that song because it's different.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards