Delaware
Options

Poll

In hopes of getting this borad moving... 1. What's your name? 2. How old are you? 3. Occupation? 4. When did/are you getting married 5. Kids - having, undecided, or none for you? 6. What should I make for dinner? 7. Do you have any pets? 8. Favorite cookie? 9. Favorite time of the year? 10. What should you be doing right now?

Re: Poll

• Options
    edited December 2011
    1. What's your name? Stephanie 2. How old are you? 31 3. Occupation? out of work accountant 4. When did/are you getting married? Sept 6 5. Kids - having, undecided, or none for you? None for us... Tony is as immature as any child, and 1 is enough :) 6. What should I make for dinner? I dont know :( 7. Do you have any pets? 1 dog, Goliath who is a 5 year old mastiff 8. Favorite cookie? choc chip 9. Favorite time of the year? spring 10. What should you be doing right now? paying bills or cleaning or writing TY notes.
  • Options
    MrsJax09MrsJax09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. What's your name? Jax2. How old are you? 25 in a week! Ahhh3. Occupation? Criminal Paralegal4. When did/are you getting married? May 9, 2009 5. Kids - having, undecided, or none for you? Wasn't planning on it, but due March 13th.6. What should I make for dinner? I think Mike is making burgers, but it doesn't matter because we will be munching tonight anyway for Game 1 baby!! Let's go YANKEES!!!!!!!7. Do you have any pets?  1 Cat, 2 dogs, 1 husband ;) LOL8. Favorite cookie?  Chocolate chip fresh from the oven.9. Favorite time of the year? Fall and spring. :D10. What should you be doing right now? Work but it's annoying me. Ha!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1.  Lulu2.  32 (effing OLD!)3.  Banker4.  17 days ago (10/11/09)5.  possibly6.  no clue7.  3 cats, and a slew of dust bunnies, oh, and attic squirrels8.  pizzelles9.  Autumn10.  working, but watching my wedding video with my coworker  LOL!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1. What's your name? Donna2. How old are you? Unfortunately, 303. Occupation? Registered Nurse :-) 4. When did/are you getting married July 11, 20095. Kids - having, undecided, or none for you? I have a 13-year-old daughter and a 7-year-old son, Dave has a 7-year-old son, and I'm beginning to think that's more than enough! 6. What should I make for dinner? I'm thinking spaghetti7. Do you have any pets? Hell no....the kids are more than enough!8. Favorite cookie? Chocolate chip, without a doubt9. Favorite time of the year? SUMMER!!! I miss it already...10. What should you be doing right now?Cleaning....I'm making progress but nowhere near done!
  • Options
    amlinton1615amlinton1615 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. What's your name?  Amber2. How old are you? 30 in six days! 3. Occupation?  Administrative Asst4. When did/are you getting married?  11.15.085. Kids - having, undecided, or none for you?  Have 1 - I think that's it.6. What should I make for dinner? Hmm, no idea...LOL7. Do you have any pets?  1 - Roxie a Yorkie who is a PIA.8. Favorite cookie? Choc Chip9. Favorite time of the year? Summer and Fall10. What should you be doing right now? working.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1. What's your name? Lauren2. How old are you? 243. Occupation? Office Assistant4. When did/are you getting married? May 15, 2010 5. Kids - having, undecided, or none for you? We'd like 26. What should I make for dinner? Hmm...pasta sounds good7. Do you have any pets? A cat, Gabbie8. Favorite cookie? Soft chocolate chip9. Favorite time of the year? Fall10. What should you be doing right now? Nothing, on my lunch break :)
    *Lauren*
    Married Bio! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1. What's your name? Hilary2. How old are you? 273. Occupation? Compensation Analyst (HR)4. When did/are you getting married 8/6/20105. Kids - having, undecided, or none for you? having... later, definitely later6. What should I make for dinner? Nothing!  Leftovers :)7. Do you have any pets? Cat but he lives w/my parents8. Favorite cookie? Chocolate Turtle9. Favorite time of the year? Spring10. What should you be doing right now? working
  • Options
    fxy19rxyfxy19rxy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. What's your name? Sarah2. How old are you? 233. Occupation? Accounting/Credit & Collections4. When did/are you getting married? 9/4/105. Kids - having, undecided, or none for you? In a few yrs.6. What should I make for dinner? We are having tacos!7. Do you have any pets? Yorkie (Roz), Cat (Macy) 2 Parakeets & a fish8. Favorite cookie? Chocolate chip!!!!9. Favorite time of the year? SUMMER!10. What should you be doing right now? Working, oops!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    hhhmmm...tacos........!!!!!
  • Options
    bubblyblondybubblyblondy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. Lauren 2. 243. Social Worker4. October 17, 2009 5. maybe.. but not till in like 5 years6. Im on my own because hubby has a union meeting, maybe order something lol.7. Yes 1 spoiled brat, Lucy she is a collie/rottweiler mix8. All of my moms homemade Christmas Cookies9. Holiday Season: Thanksgiving and Christmas, Summer and Fall10. Cleaning this house...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1. What's your name? Sarah2. How old are you? 273. Occupation? Graphic Designer4. When did/are you getting married in 2 days!!!5. Kids - having, undecided, or none for you? none for me6. What should I make for dinner? Baked Ziti7. Do you have any pets? my chocolate lab puppy, Mackenzie8. Favorite cookie? Snickerdoodle9. Favorite time of the year? Fall10. What should you be doing right now?eating breakfast so we can drop all of our wedding stuff off!
  • Options
    Santorini2011Santorini2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. What's your name? Michelle 2. How old are you? 28...not ready to leave my 20s yet!!! 3. Occupation? Real estate 4. When did/are you getting married? 06/25/2011 (fingers crossed) 5. Kids - having, undecided, or none for you? in at least 5 years. So not ready yet! 6. What should I make for dinner? hmm...take out is my regular 7. Do you have any pets? A dog named Atlas 8. Favorite cookie? Depends on the day 9. Favorite time of the year? Spring 10. What should you be doing right now? Ordering Chinese take out LOL
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards