Snarky Brides

conversation with my husband

He just called me. Zane: What's for dinner? Me: I have no idea. You're probably on your own because the thought of food is making me queasy. Zane: I'm having a craving for Wards. I want a big one with chili and cheese. Me: ::gags:: I'm quite certain I would vomit on you if you brought that in the house. There is plenty of food here for you to eat. I stocked up for just such occasions. Zane: I think I'm going to stop and get one. I'll eat outside. Me: You can't eat on the porch. That's silly. Zane: No, no, I won't eat on the porch. That's too close. The smell might get inside. I'll go out in the backyard and eat on the park bench. Me: Great, you're going too look like a homeless man eating your burger in our backyard. The neighbors will love that. He thinks this is the best idea ever.

Re: conversation with my husband

• I had a similar experience with Mr BBQ over the weekend. We stopped at Sonic over the weekend, and  he wanted to order a chili cheese coney and asked if I wanted one. I told him if he ordered it,  he was going to have to eat it outside (it was snowing/raining). So I guess you're a better wife than I am since I told him to get out of the car.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Why doesn't he just eat at Wards, whatever that is?
  • [i]Why doesn't he just eat at Wards, whatever that is? [/i] Shockingly, this occurred to neither of us. And Wards is a deep south burger chain. You can literally feel your arteries harden just walking in the door. I have never eaten there, but he loves it.
  • meh, if he wants something that smells bad to you and is willing to eat it outside, what's the harm?  I think it's the best idea ever too.
  • [i]meh, if he wants something that smells bad to you and is willing to eat it outside, what's the harm? I think it's the best idea ever too.[/i] I don't find it objectionable. I just find it hilarious.
  • I think it's weird to go sit down inside a fast food place to eat.  It creeps me out.  I hate when we stop to eat on road trips. 
  • People have conversations with their husbands that don't involve women-hating velociraptors, Kool Aid, Ghostbusters, or whether your nose goes "boop" or "boink"?  I don't understand.
    "That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • Me too Vicki. It reminds me of high school field trips. Zane can meet me at Ward's for a date. I may be in H'burg around dinner time if I ever get out of this fuuking town. I'm going to grandma's and imso excited I think I need a pink plastic suitcase with a sticker on it!

The nerve!
    House | Blog
  • [i] I may be in H'burg around dinner time if I ever get out of this fuuking town.[/i] And why am I just now hearing about this?
  • I was supposed to pick my mom up in jackson and go on to Memphis tonight. She called me this morning and asked if we could spend the night in meridian tonight and it's her birthday, so I'm required to do what she wants. It's looking like it will take me at least two hours to get out of BR though. So Im guessing I won't pass through until super late. Someday I'll build in enough time to meet you, I swear!

The nerve!
    House | Blog
  • I don't know what Wards is but I want some right now.Or some Kelly's roast beef. hoooomg I want some roast beef right now.

Husbands should be like Kleenex: Soft, strong, and disposable.
  • Moo, everytime you post I lust after your sweater.  Where did you get it and does it come in StayPuff sizes?
  • I got it at H&M a year or so ago, so whatever sizes it comes in, I'm pretty sure they're sold out. :(But Target has nice argyle sweaters!

Husbands should be like Kleenex: Soft, strong, and disposable.
  • But I wanted that one, damnit!
  • Aw, Zane. Boyser funny. My contribution to "conversation with my husband" : Last night laying in bed, we had a 20 minute conversation on why Shaq would have a lot of viable career options after upon retirement from basketball, but Kobe would not.
  • We had a dinner conversation tonight that went a little something like this:Me: mmm, beer bread, where have you been all my life!J: hey!  that's what you said to me the first time we...ya know...Me: ::eyeroll:: well I can say it to this beer bread tooJ: no you can't ::takes a huge bite of beer bread, then talks with mouth full::  oh, yeah.  you can.  nevermindI'd say dinner was a success!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards