Honeymoon Discussions

Booking hotel with flight or waiting till we get there?

Hi, We are planning our honeymoon for Prague next June, I have been looking online at kayak and orbitz assuming that I would book airfare and hotel at the same time, but is this really the best way to go, you only see a limited number of hotels,so I dont know for sure its the best deal etc... To those of you who know what do think? Clare

Re: Booking hotel with flight or waiting till we get there?

• I would call a local travel agent.  It is amazing what they can do.  The internet is great for get an idea of prices, etc, but I think for a trip as big as this, I would use a well trusted travel agent.  It won't cost a thing, but will give you peace of mind as well as a go to person...good luck
  • I second a travel agent. Its awesome to know i have someone to call if my flight plans change. Plus we got $25 dollars for signing up to use their HM registry (we never used it just signed up) and they gave us a cute little bag with luggage tags and stuff. Small things that make you happy for doing business locally :). PS I got a lot better flight by going through the TA than what was coming up on the Couples website.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards