New York-Hudson Valley

Re: Flame Free Friday

• BellaSposa223BellaSposa223 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This weekend is really stressing me out. I have a lot going on and I'm just majorly stressed. Tomorrow night I have a big sorority event, Saturday I'm photographing a bar mitzvah for FI's sisters friend, and a mini Halloween party at my house at night. And Sunday is my BP luncheon to get the girls dresses ordered and Monday class and I start my internship which I'm excited and nervous about. Is Thanksgiving break here yet??Jaimie
  • lawyer707lawyer707 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't wanna sit through more CLEs. They are boring and drive me nutes. Plus the ones we are going to are on topics that I know about. DH really wanted to learn family law so I'm stuck hearing the basics on something I know everything about.... *sigh* He owes me! Also, my eyes are really bothering me and I can't wear my contacts for a lot of the day which is frustrating me.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I don't like Halloween or dressing up.  I'm so happy not to be doing anything this year.
  • edited December 2011
    I hate my job, the men I work with think they are gods gift to the world.  Oh yeah and that also includes my husband, who thinks he is the king as well.  And since he thinks he is the king, he thinks he doesn't need to do anything about his snoring which is keeping me up almost all night, and sleeping on the couch.  UGH MEN!!
  • edited December 2011
    I have wayyyy too much to do at work preparing for our Zone Vice President visit next Tues or Wed.  I am scared we are all gonna get fired for the status of our store, hardly any projects have been finished in 2 months because we have been so far behind with our freight.  I don't even know what my job is anymore because of it!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • jamiefourjamiefour member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I woke up with a stiff neck and back from sleeping wrong.  I can't stand when this happens.  Nothing makes it feel better!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards