Snarky Brides
Options

EEEE!

So, as of today I can finally see the 10 day forecast (I know, it's the little things in life that make me happy Wink ) and the weather should be absolutely perfect!  Sunny with a high of 77 and low of 45!  I know this can absolutely change in the next week but for now I'm ecstatic!
Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: EEEE!

• Options
    Thats great!
    Photobucket We're Married!!!!
  • Options
    Just don't commit to that too much.  It'll change in the next 10 days.
    my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale
  • Options
    I know, I'm just in my happy bubble right now ha ha.  I don't really care if it rains, I just don't want it to be hot.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    What a beautiful wedding day forecast!  Here's hoping it holds true!!!!
  • Options
    Sending you good vibes that it'll stay that way!
    10 days Holy Crap, how exciting!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_eeee?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:f883ca6c-e280-4949-b153-3cebf1f1d9c1Post:0d95df0f-d58a-4c11-bcfd-79a233920374">Re: EEEE!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: EEEE! : Let's hear it for snow on November 7th! :) I really hope it snows for the wedding. Am I crazy?
    Posted by Steph0871[/QUOTE]

Haha, no. I am hoping for snow on our wedding.. THAT is crazy, it never snows in AL.  (Well, it "sorta" snowed in February, but that didn't really count in my book)
  • Options
    Aww well I definitely don't have to worry about snow ;-).  Here, if it does anything it will pour.  Here's to hoping it stays close to what's predicted!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I remember my 10-day forecast stalking days. I was so nervous, since everything was outside. It went from thunderstorms all day to scattered showers, and it ended up being bright, sunny, and warm. I hated the weather for the entire week up to the wedding, not knowing what was going to happen.
  • Options
    Good luck! We were fine, beautiful weather, up until the minute I was to step out of the car. Then it poured, we had to scramble but it all turned out well, in fact in the end we decided we were suppose to be in the chapel all along.

And snow would make great pictures.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_eeee?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:f883ca6c-e280-4949-b153-3cebf1f1d9c1Post:0d95df0f-d58a-4c11-bcfd-79a233920374">Re: EEEE!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: EEEE! : Let's hear it for snow on November 7th! :) I really hope it snows for the wedding. Am I crazy?
    Posted by Steph0871[/QUOTE]

That is around the time I am doing some TTD. I never thought about it, because I wanted to do something in the water, but snow might make those kind of fun.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards