New York-Upstate

schenectady area???

Is anyone here getting married in the Schenectady area or know of a good place for a small wedding in that area? I'm hoping to have 50 guests or less.So far every vendor i've come across has a guest minimum that is higher than what I'm wanting. any vendor recomendations or reviews in Schenectady would be so helpful, Thanks!

Re: schenectady area???

• Rosiebud13Rosiebud13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out the Stockade Inn. I stayed there for a wedding and we had an after party there. The rooms are quite nice as well.
  • edited December 2011
    I am getting married at Riverstone Manor in Glenville next October.  If you want the whole ballroom to yourself it's a minimum of 125, however, if you are getting married duting the summer and would like the tent (which is gorgeous, full beautiful bad, coblestone floor, looks like an inside ballroom outside) I think the minimum is a lot less.  I know the max is 125 in the tent.
  • edited December 2011
    I am actually getting married at The Stockade Inn next month...it's very old and charming and small...they do have a limit which was 85...but I think that was just for the package we purchased...checkout their site. http://stockadeinn.com/ They are actually friends of my family and Jeff is great to work with! I know it's hard finding a place that accomodates a smaller party! good luck to you and let me know if you need any other help with other vendors and what not. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards