Not Engaged Yet
Options

Dear..

Dear Houston Drivers - learn how to drive! You see that little stick on the side of your steering wheel? It's called a turn signal - please use it! Oh and guy in the green SUV don't honk at me and give me dirty looks because you forgot to get into the left turn lane at the stoplight. Dear Job - I hate you but please stop sucking so hard - I have to keep you for atleast another month and I'd rather not go insane before then Dear H - Thank you for buying pretzels! I made delicious ranch flavored ones out of them! Dear me - You idiot!! How did you forget to bring the delicious pretzels you just made to work??
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Dear..

• Options
    edited December 2011
    The 1st one works for CT drivers too
    image image image image 
    "but you're SO FUNNY, button! you're so funny i kind of want to crawl into your skin and wear it as my own. " - NarwhalYou, my dear, are the Queen of the Beebees. Here's a tiara - Oceana 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sounds like Detroit drivers, but in detroit, a just turned red light obviously means go.
    imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sounds like city drivers everywhere. This is why I love country living. Dear Essay - How about writing yourself? Yes, good! Dear Prof who assigned essay - Are you out to get me? Dear BF - I hope you sleep better tonight...you kept me up all night with your tossing and turning.
    He pretty much had me at "hello".
    -- PS I agree with whatever Jeana said --
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear BF... Sometimes I think you say/do things just to see if I'll go BSC, but don't worry I'm on to you...
    image image image image 
    "but you're SO FUNNY, button! you're so funny i kind of want to crawl into your skin and wear it as my own. " - NarwhalYou, my dear, are the Queen of the Beebees. Here's a tiara - Oceana 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    RedMinxRedMinx member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear Metabolism - Where have you gone?  I miss you.
  • Options
    loopy82loopy82 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree... Dear BF.... please sleep better tonight as your constant fidgeting was driving me BSC! Dear Work - Please, Please, Please pass the next 6 hours and 30 minutes quickly as possible. Dear Mom- Please learn that the type of guys you are dating are all wrong. Dear Dad- Please don't go BSC if I happen to say something about my mother in your presence. Dear Airlines - Please transport my friends and I safely to and from Mexico, as well as my brother and nephew to see me as well! Dear Weather Gods - Please give me fabulous weather in Mexico!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear Office Secretary- Thank you for letting me know I needed to cover someones lunch and take me lunch an hour later two minutes after I placed my carryout order. I really wish you would have let me know about this when you send around your usual "daily duties" email you usually ALWAYS send..because I have no clue what I'm supposed to do for the day when I don't recieve your email. Now I get to eat my lunch cold or chance having egg foo young with a side of spit. Sorry if I rambled and my sentences dont make sense, I havn't ate yet and I get a little testy when I don't eat :)
    imageimageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards