Texas-Houston
Options

Confessions?

It is confession day, right?I confess that I cannot stand that I feel like I am no contribution to my team.  Not because I don't want to be and don't try to be, but because I feel like I'm not allowed to be.I'll just leave it at that.

Re: Confessions?

• Options
    STBMrsMartinSTBMrsMartin member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    We are TTC and people are asking me literally every second if I am preggers. If I was.... I would tell you when I am ready. If I say I want a burger they say, "it is because you are pregnant?" Don't ask me soo rude! I know everyone wants me to be preggo, but gah!! So much pressure! I want them to stop asking, but I have to be nice about it though. Ugh!
    Photobucket
    Our little miracle, Jett.
    Planning Bio,
    My Blog
  • Options
    Zurita1123Zurita1123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    and then when you're pg... they will get on your nerves w/ the "how are you feeling" "are you excited" "how does it feel" questions... ON A DAILY BASIS by at least 3 people. I swear I wanted to TP someone when they would ask "so how far are you NOW" not that they asked me 2 days earlier.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ugh... not looking forward to that. Sounds like the wedding all over again when people ask if you are excited. I think I will tape the answers to my belly at all times. :-) when I do become preggers. Okay... I feel like an idiot for asking, but what does TP mean?
    Photobucket
    Planning Bio,
    My Blog
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Throat punch
  • Options
    katiebird1981katiebird1981 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that our photographer is starting to tick me off!  It's been 6 weeks since we had our e-pics and I have nothing, not even some teasers.  I really wanted to start on our STD's this weekend. I emailed him earlier this week and he's hasn't replied.  Getting nervous this is how he does business!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Z!! I love TPs!!! I say it all the time out loud to people, but never thought of it in an acronym. I am such a ditz.
    Photobucket
    Planning Bio,
    My Blog
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I want to TP this weather.  I am afraid of storms, especially tornados.  I have nightmares about them all of the time.  Sideways rain is never a good sign.
  • Options
    janie2002janie2002 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess I ask those question to pregnant friends, not because I totally care but because I feel like it's rude to avoid asking them. If I wasn't to ask they'd think I don't care, blahblah. Lose lose. Also when your pregnant please don't tell friends about your morning sickness all.the.time...
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Also when your pregnant please don't tell friends about your morning sickness all.the.time... Ditto. AND... about your "changes" :-|
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess that lately I've been wishing for someone else to take over my wedding planning and just tell me the when and where.

Glenna Harding Photography
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I could try harder at job hunting, ie going to job fairs and networking, but I really don't want to. Ugh.
  • Options
    katiebird1981katiebird1981 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Liz, when you do get pregnant, you'll be such a cute pregnant woman!  I can imagine you looking like Kourtney Kardashian (sp?). I also confess that I'm trying to sneak out of work early tonight.  My boss went home sick and I'm thinking about being a bad employee.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Pooh-I feel the same way. I want someone to do it all and just show up.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks katie. I hope so!! ;-)
    Photobucket
    Planning Bio,
    My Blog
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    E-that really sucks. I hope it works out. What a punk!
    Photobucket
    Planning Bio,
    My Blog
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm pretty excited dh gained fifteen pounds.
    DX PCOS 11/10 - Failed Adoption 9/11 - LEEP 12/11 - Starting Clomid 4/1/12

Photobucket

I did it. I started a blog.

PAIF/SAIF Welcome

• Options
    shelly0921shelly0921 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This is kind of goofy .... please don't take offense!! But when I first saw "tranjuliet" s/n I thought "transvestite"
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess I was an uber-bish yesterday at work. It's month end and someone skrewed something up, I had to tell their boss because I didn't have time to fix any more mistakes before closing :/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards