Missouri-Kansas City
Options

Wh()red up the wall... :-)

Good morning, ladies!I've created several different topics for vendor reviews to be put on the website.I'll be back later to post topics for DIY, local resources, for sale items, and wedding recap/advice from the gals that have already gotten married. If I missed anything, please feel free to start another "Vendor Review" topic!Website is still under construction so let us know if there's anything you'd like to see!TIA! :-)

Re: Wh()red up the wall... :-)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    You need a caterer vendor review... Because I have an AWESOME caterer that people need to know about! Haha!We went to Affordable Elegance the other night for a 'tasting' and interview and they prepared a FEAST for my parents and I. We are foodies and have been disappointed with the quality of food at other caterers, but oh my word, this food was delicious!  They were also super helpful in creating a menu and keeping things within the budget we set, and overall we just had a good time talking with them and eating their food... so I am SO EXCITED to have them cater my wedding... if only it weren't 7 mos away! I will update on how things went after the wedding, but I think it's going to be great! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards