Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

maykious

Hi maykious, I saw in my post earlier about reception areas, that you are having your having your reception at a winery for $5,000. Can you tell me which one? I would appreciate ya! THanks.

Re: maykious

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Commandz, sorry to butt in, but I wanted to let you know I got married at The Wildwood Inn bed and breakfast in Denton and we reserved all the rooms the night of the wedding.  If you're concerned about your family being able to rest if they need to, I highly recommend the Wildwood.
  • Options
    maykiousmaykious member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married in Cross Timbers Winery, but that cost is only for about 100 people.  I seem to remember you wanting to host more.  I can send you contact info if you want to email me at maykious at gmail dot com. I ditto Mariah's suggestion of Wildwood if you're wanting your family to be able to go straight up to their rooms, though.  It's very nice, wonderful food, wonderful service, and a beautiful place.  The only reason we didn't chose it was because I prefered the slightly more laid-back look of the winery.  I'd also suggest Wildwood for you because we have the same wedding date and I can tell you that Cross Timbers is booked on 10/16/10 for sure :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies! I will look into those places!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards