Pennsylvania-Central

Florists

Hey Ladies,I need to schedule a few florist visits for tomorrow and I don't know where to start.  Does anyone have any rec's in Lancaster or nearby? We prefer someone who can work with a tight budget :)Thanks!

Re: Florists

• hrchichrchic member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Rohrer Family Farms.  Sorry, I don't have their phone number though.
  • gmk1784gmk1784 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know of any Lancaster florists, but I wanted to let you know that sometimes florists appointments can take a couple of weeks to schedule, it may be hard to get appointments for tomorrow.
  • edited December 2011
    Depending on where you are in Lancaster, Floral Designs of Mount Joy might work out. Jill is great to work with, and is good with a budget. She is very difficult to meet with on the weekends, though, although since this is not prime wedding season, you might be able to get in.   GL
  • edited December 2011
    I used Flowers by Paulette on Queen StreetI was very pleased with my flowers and I only had bouquets so I didn't spend a ton
  • edited December 2011
    Ditto Grace!! Jill is awesome at Floral Deaigns of Mount Joy! She is really creative!! Love her!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • caracbearacaracbeara member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think we have decided to use Petal and Beans. They do great work and are affordable!!
  • edited December 2011
    We used Landisville Flower Shop and were very pleased-with the price AND her designs!Flowers by Paulette is ok, but I've had nothing but BAD experiences with Rose Rohrer.  Other good options are Neffsville Flower shop and a second on Petals and Beans(although they are in Strasburg).
  • redreviving6redreviving6 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks ladies!  I checked out Flowers by Paulette but I think I am also going to check out Petals and Beans and the others you mentioned!
  • meggiesue3meggiesue3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This is a little late, I realize but we used floral desgins by heather ann in Lititz and she was wonderful!  Take a look at my wedding pics in my siggy to see her work.  She is VERY affordable!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards