Georgia-Atlanta
Options

Summer Save the Dates in Fall

Hello Knotties,Im getting married Sept 2010, I'm scheduled to take my engagement photos November 5th. Since Im having a summer wedding is it ok to have a fall themed save the date since it kinda reflects the wedding or does it even matter?????? advice needed :)TIA

Re: Summer Save the Dates in Fall

• Options
    edited December 2011
    To me when I think September I dont think summer I think Fall. Besides it's your wedding have what you want no matter what time of the year it is.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't think it matters. It all depends on the reflection of you as a couple and what you like. We are getting married May 2010 and have a very elegant spring wedding outside under pecan orchards. We are getting our engagement pictures down in the middle of November and I am looking/hoping to have them taken with us surrounded by lots of fall trees. It all depends on the feel you are going for and if it really matters that they look like how you are envisioning your wedding. HTH!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree that I think of September more of summer than fall. Unless you were maybe getting married the last weekend in September. How quickly will you have your save the dates done? I mean if it is more into the end of November and guests get them the beginning of December and you send out fall ones for a wedding in September, it might be odd. Why don't you try and do something fun that will be like your wedding colors or theme? Several of my friends did save the dates and they all kind of coordinated with their wedding.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just noticed that we are getting married the same weekend! What all have you gotten done so far? The next big things on our list is finding a photographer and a florist!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't think it really matters. It might be nice for your guests to see you two during the fall in sweaters of whatever since as ppl said, September is still pretty much summer.
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you ladies for the advice!!!! SeptATL::: So far I've booked my photographer, got the location(FMIL's house), made Monogram and Save the Date....I need to create a bio lol. email me we might be able to help eachother out since we both on the same weekend and trying to do outdoors... TajaEternity@yahoo.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards