New Mexico

day of coordinator????

Does anyone know of a cheap day of coordinator. I'm considering this so everyone that's helped with the wedding can chill out the day of the wedding? Can anyone give me prices?

Re: day of coordinator????

• justjazzy98justjazzy98 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    your wedding planner is about 1500 for day of and Mrs Ps is either 800 or 1000. I am trying to fine one as well so if you get any other prices let me know!
  • edited December 2011
    YIKES! I didn't realize some of you were paying so much! I love, love, love my DOC and then some! She's only $250.00 for day of and $25.00 per hour for anything addiditional. Plus I get the first 15 minutes free! I love it because since getting her in November of last year I've had many back and forth emails, conversations, and a couple of meetings. I think I've only paid $200 if that? She will do as much as you want or as little as you want. The decision is yours. She will always let you know were your at and if you want to continue because your starting to get to the hour mark. Love it! Her name is Camilla and she is with Corazon Events. You can find her at corazonevents.com What I love most about Camilla is that you don't have to have a huge budget for her to work with you. She will treat a backyard bbq wedding just the same as she would treat a platinum wedding. She's very down to earth and truly cares about you. I think what I love most is that she makes you feel very comfortable even when not having the biggest budget and looks for ways to save you money. Priceless. HTH and good luck!!!! :o)
  • melishka716melishka716 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mine charged $500 for the rehearsal and day of. Sondra Birch. I don't actually have her number on me, but if anyone is interested, please reply in this post. She was very good. Our pastor felt she was a HUGE help at our rehearsal.
  • ametoyerametoyer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    wow those are great prices! thanks girls:)
  • edited December 2011
    Wow! Thanx a bunch! This actually made me want to consider having a DOC. I thought they were way to expensive. This might help me not stress out too much!
  • edited December 2011
    Hey melishka716 what is Sondra Birch's number or website? I'm actually considering having a DOC. If anyone else knows of a DOC that is at a good price. I would like to know too!! Post it here or message me! Thank you!
  • mariposa2244mariposa2244 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Angelica Caffrey is very reasonable as well. She is $25.00 per hour and does not have any hourly minimums. You can use her for as much or as little time as you want.286-2904She also does planning workshops I believe.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards