December 2009 Weddings

50 Days for December 19th Brides!!

Wow...50 days! Seems like we were just at 100...I am getting SO excited...but also really nervous because I still have so much to do with such little time left! Yikes!

Re: 50 Days for December 19th Brides!!

• I know, I am so excited! BTW I am an Air Force bride too :) My FI is enlisting after we get married :) yay! What I don't have done: cake design (doing next week), invites sent out (VERY small wedding, so I can get away with not doing it till a month before), still figuring out food... eep!
  • Yay!!!  I have a huge list of little things to get done, but I feel like I'm in pretty good shape.  We got the invitations in the mail yesterday so we should be getting replies soon!  I'm so excited!  It's going to be here so soon!
  • That is so exciting!  It doesn't feel real!  :)
  • Babyjojo, It's nice to know that there's another military bride on this board! My fiance has been in the Air Force for 4 years now (out of the 6 we have been together!), so let me know if you need someone to talk to or if you have questions about anything! God knows I've been through a long-distance relationship....I'm ready to finally be with him!
  • I know...it's hard to believe!!!!  I'm sending out invitations today.  We have 2 other sets of engagement pictures to do, hopefully Saturday if the rain holds off.  Trying to make sure the big things are taken care of...the little things will work themselves out (HOPEFULLY!!!!)
  • It doesn't feel real yet!  Things are planned and I am soooo excited! :-) 
  • thanks goodme02 :) I just got our bubble favors in the mail today as well as the "snowflake petals" that our Flowergirl is throwing :) so excited! If you want to talk more, just shoot me your yahoo name :) mine is the same as my name here
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards