African American Weddings
Options

Blast them Friday

I haven't posted one of these in a while, but i am Officially putting MAHAGONIEYES on blast!!!!!! with that dam* etsy site, I have about 3 co-workers screaming!! you are wrong for that...Drumroll...who else do you need to put on blast....

Re: Blast them Friday

• Options
    milana1023milana1023 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm puttin my other half on blast! He calls me at work asking for advice on some issue, and falls asleep on me when I start talkin! Funny as it is, he will get got when I get home!
  • Options
    blue19violetblue19violet member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I’m gonna put you and cat on blast for the following statements: “Hell....truth be told - I don't like black people!” – Cat “Cat you're a racist!!! **calling Al Sharpton**” – Sun “Please have his hair stylist call me! LOL!” – Cat Ya’ll done crack me up.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm blasting MC'D'S AND BK AND POPEYES AND RAISING CANES!!!! Y'all know that stuff ain't good for us yet you make it taste sooooo dayum goood one can't resist. I'm seriously considering filing suit. If someone can get a mil for the coffee being too hot, I'm sure I can get a lil something for the food getting me fluffy!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ROLMFAO@Blue!!!! Cat, you are a whole complete mess!!!!
  • Options
    tamtam7tamtam7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not sure if this is the proper way to blast, but I just have to blast my friend 2010MayBride for saying this, " no that's two excuses and you couldn't think of which one was better to use!"  And actually when the story was told to me in person about her bridesmaid she said, "two lies" instead of "excuses" which was even funnier.  I have to applaud you for that one girl.  I'm going to have to borrow that one to call out one of my deadbeat ex-BMs for some similar bullshyt.  Couldn't figure out which bullshyt azz lie to use so you threw them both out there to see which one would stick best.  To quote the great philosopher Alfdallas, "That's hilarity at its best!"  I told FI and he was very, very impressed with the quick and clever comeback 2010MayBride.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards