Getting in Shape

Round 3... or 4...

Here we go again. I started WW almost a year ago, fell off the wagon, gained 15 lbs, re-joined in July, fell off the wagon last month (but never officially quit WW), but I've decided that today is the day I get back on track! I haven't dared go for a weigh in yet, because I'm worried about the damage I've done, but I will go next week.The thing is... I didn't actually feel good eating all the crap I was. I felt so yucky after eating some of the stuff I did (french fries, mac and cheese, overeating in general), but I just lost motivation to stay on track. Sounds backwards, I know.FI and I started going to the gym last night (we've had gym memberships since June, but have gone maybe 4 times). I'm doing C25K and we have a goal set for our first run being together on Valentine's Day for a couples 5k! I'm excited!Anyway, sorry for the rambling, but I really need to stay accountable to someone... and I WILL do this!
imageLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Round 3... or 4...

• Good job for getting back on the wagon!  If at first you don't succeed...
  • Hi Vita!!!!!!!!! I'm right here with you..... Did great for a while got two stars and managed to lose them really quick. My wedding is a lil over 3 months away and MUST lose at least 15 pounds by January so that my dress fits. I know it can be done but having a hard time staying on track. So I will start tonight with a healthy dinner and will try to at least walk for 30 minutes every day. I am out of time.......
  • Good for you for getting back on track!  I also fell off the WW wagon and 40+ pounds later, I'm now back on track too.  I was so mad at myself for letting myself go but I have to remember I can't change the past and the best thing I can do is take it one day at a time. 
  • Noodles- That has been the hardest thing for me... realizing that I can't change what has already happened, and that I have to move forward. It's sooo frustrating sometimes, especially since 30+ of those pounds were gained in only a year.
    imageLilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards