Florida-West Coast

Happy Friday!!!!

Whats everyone have planned for the weekend, and for Halloween!!??

Re: Happy Friday!!!!

• edited December 2011
    SHOPPING!  Toys r us is having a sale and I want to get some of the kids gifts out of the way. :)  Might go to my parents to see all the kids trick or treat.  And I PLAN on making a married bio and getting pictures together for our parents photo books.
  • edited December 2011
    Tonight FI and I are going to a party.My mom is coming in town this weekend so I'll hang with her on Saturday.Saturday night FI likes to give out candy, so we'll do that (if I'm still in Tampa)I must address invites - I think I might have gotten my printer to work.  I just need FI's list completed!!!  I've been asking for it for a few weeks now.  :)
  • rdoernbergrdoernberg member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WE ARE GETTING OUR (hopefully) NEW HOUSE INSPECTED TO DAY! prayyyying that all goes well. tomorrow night our friends are having a Halloween party and I will be spending the day tomorrow trying to concoct a pirate costume out of things I already own. Can't spend $$ on a costume due to aforementioned house :)
  • SBride1SBride1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Today I am recovering from a FANTASTIC bachelorette party!!  Just chilling tonight.Then I get my hair colored and cut tomorrow, take pictures with FI (for real), and go trick or treating with my niece and nephews.  Me and some friends may go out later!Sunday I am going to the beach with FI's family and relaxing.Mixed in with all of the above is finishing last minute things for the wedding next weekend!
    Dinner in Florence!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I have to work tomorrow morning...but it's with one of my favorite clients so I don't mind! :) Then I am driving out to pick up some items I bought from another knottie, church Sunday, and the rest of the weekend hanging out with friends and working on a cross-stitch pattern I'm making for my mom for Christmas. :)
  • edited December 2011
    Birthday parties (yes plural), ordering wedding invites, doing some wedding shopping, give out candy to the kids in the neighborhood, working (have lots of data entry catch up, YUCK!).  Phew!  I'm exhausted already
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards