Florida-South Florida

whatcha up to?

I'm waiting for my frikkin laundry to dry so I can finish packing. FI is passed out in the bed and I am nodding off ... must...finish...packing!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: whatcha up to?

• edited December 2011
    I worked on thank you cards and memorial candles.Now it's off to bed.Have fun in NY Alissa!
  • edited December 2011
    Grab a drink and tipsy-pack! LOL :)
  • edited December 2011
    ohhhh productive!!!! thanks! I am gonna freeze my south florida tushie off
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Watching the end of the USF WVU game. FI is sleeping. What are you doing in NY Alissa?
  • edited December 2011
    oooh. it's gonna be cold in NY, but have fun! i'm trying to figure out why i fell in love with an expensive BM dress, when i should have stopped looking (luckily BMs haven't bought anything yet). and folding laundry with FI. well. he's playing with the cat and i'm folding laundry :)
  • edited December 2011
    it's my aunt's (cousin to be technical) 40th bday. She is having a big celebration :) CANNOT WAIT!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    taylor - check pearls place and rk bridal - they often have it for less. my dresses were $220 I ended up getting them for 108 plus $7 shipping.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    oh wow. checking out asap. thanks!
  • edited December 2011
    Ahhh I didn't know. I've been SO behind... NY! ALRIGHT!!!! Have FUNNNN!!! :)
  • edited December 2011
    OH yay! So fun! Are you going to the city? LI? Ok....now you've got me on college food. FI wants to open up a California Chicken Grill up here. And I also miss Pizza by The Slice near Balls. Oh....and I miss Balls! And Satchels....did you ever go there? It's 15 minutes away from campus. Hippie pizza place.
  • edited December 2011
    I'll be in brooklyn. Dont even get me started on college food. I went to uf - FI went to fsu though. I loveeeee pokey stix, I would kill for a gut box and sweet tea and nothing inthe world tastes better after drinking than WO-HO (waffle house) hahaha
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    ps I recently ate at a waffle house SOBER and it was vile. you must be drunk to enjoy it, I am convinved.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • babytecbabytec member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was actually stalking your bio...litterally! love all the tips you have on there ;) Have fun in NY, love!
  • edited December 2011
    I know you went to UF! My FI went there as well, so I was there almost every other weekend. As much as I hate to say it, Gainesville is a really fun place! Have fun in NY! Hopefully it won't dip below the 50's. That's pretty much my limit...any colder and I'm miserable!
  • edited December 2011
    ahhh did you ever go to salty dog, right by balls. i was always there!!!!! I always had the most fun visiting my friends in tally!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    thanks girls! Sara - yeah below 50 and I'm inside and wont leave. I cannt handle cold weather :( I'm such a wimp!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    NY is good right now. Awesome weather. Tomorrow it will be 70 and then the low is 50. Sunday, a little cooler. Alissa! If you're doing something/or not doing something, I'd love to hang out!
  • edited December 2011
    ohhhh thank GOD it wont be too wickedly cold! Danielle and I are gonna meet up on Monday - my flight isnt until like 7 or 8 - are you free or do you have to work? that would be SO much fun!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We usually went to Balls because it was my favorite or XS next door so I could dance and make Ben laugh. Ben went to Salty Dog once and puked on the bar so he never went back. lol And you're right, Waffle House is gross sober, but gourmet cuisine when you're drunk. :)
  • atizonatizon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    watching tv and waiting for FI to get home from work..was suppose to do house chores today but slacked!!I love NYC have fun and hoepfully the weather is just right. Thats cool that u will be meeting up with the other knotties.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • citytoshore09citytoshore09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am SO excited to see you, I pretty much talked everyone's ear off at dinner!!! Message me when you get in. xoxoxoox
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards