Getting in Shape

**Everyone Come In**

Good morning Ladies! How is everyone doing? How's the weightloss and wedding plans coming along? If you fell off track, why do you think this is? Post anything you want here today. Confessions, new goals, goals made, wedding plan checks, anything!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: **Everyone Come In**

• I've been horrible since the wedding - I told myself beforehand I wasn't going to be, but unfortunately I have been.  But, this week I've gotten back on track - I've exercised everyday since Mon. and have been tracking calories again - hopefully I can keep it up.
    IMG_2788

2/20/2011
  • I am SO blah.  Going on 8 weeks with my injuries (bursitisand a stress fracture in my hip (femoral neck)).  I am constantly tired, in pain etc.  I am really bummed that I havenot been able to work out in weeks and feel gross.  I amstill the same weight and measurements, just miss workingout and NOT being on crutches (its a PITA). Sorry to vent, I just have had enough of this and ready to getback to my routine.  Only positive thing is that I have been able to maintain my weight for 5 months now.
  • I think ive been doing great, still not sure if I will have lost this week but Ive gotten in some great workouts this week and last week. Only 3 last week but will be 4 this week (after my trainer session tomorrow). Ive still lost a little, even though ive been out with an injury so Im pleased. My knees are feeling a lot better, they still hurt a bit but nothing as intense as it was before I went to the doc - my physiotherapist thinks it just took a while for the anti-inflamitories to start working and thats helping me out. I had a mini goal to bump it up from 15 to 20 minutes on the rower, and I accomplished that lastnight, and Im so proud because when I started using the rower 5 minutes knocked me out. I only have 2 sessions left with my trainer, which sucks, but she is giving me a full list of all the work outs I did with her so I can keep track, she is selling me a huge nutrition plan from another gym in town she used to work at that should help me out a lot. Im pretty dissapointed though because I found out she might be going to school in january so she would be leaving the gym - I was hoping to do another round of sessions with her in the spring :(
  • I'm waiting rather impatiently for my FI to return home so we can do the mad dash to finish things before he leaves AGAIN for the long haul before the wedding. We have to register, get epics taken, taste/choose cake, pick out wedding bands, decide on a honeymoon, and other little odds and ends that I want his help/opinion on. And all this must be planned in 1.5 months, and an every other weekend schedule. STRESSING!On top of that, I have fallen off the wagon a bit. I've been busy at work and haven't been able to workout as much. I have also been slacking on my points, and am too tempted by the Halloween candy in our office to resist a few pieces.Buh..
    TEST
  • I feel really overwhelmed at the moment, with all good things! We close on our house in less than two weeks, he graduates in December, I have my capstone project as well as another class (which they advise against, they want us to take capstone alone) on top of work, so I can graduate in May, and then the wedding is two weeks after my graduation. I feel like eating healthy and exercising are just two more things that I don't want to think about, and that in the grand scheme of things, what's twenty pounds. When I do work out and on days that I do eat my points (and only my points!) I feel better and I love the change I'm seeing in my body, but it's much harder than just grabbing whatever I want to eat. I know that everything will all be worth it in May, but it's hard to see that now. I'm putting off wedding planning and a healthy lifestyle because of the house and school. I keep thinking that once we close on the house and FI graduates that we'll be able to focus more on the wedding, but I know I'm just tricking myself. I'm very attached to my planner and do have everything written out as well as accountability for WW and exercising, but, as you can probably tell, I'm super overwhelmed!!
  • The wedding planning is going along pretty well-honestly my mom is going pretty much all of it-which is for the most part awesome.  I've fallen off track the last couple of weeks because we have the exercise equipment at FI's house, which is where we stay most of the time.  But now he's been out of town for work and I'm staying at my house.  I haven't been working out because I don't like going to his house when he's not home, it's just kinda sad and I don't want to disturb his roommate and it's also on the other side of town.  I need to get over that next week and just do it every morning.  I've been eating pretty well, but nights are worse than usual because I miss him.  I need to get over this because I've started to have mini panic attacks that the dress won't fit me when it gets here (I ordered a size smaller than suggested, but I tried on the size I ordered in a similar style from the same designer and it was snug but zipped fine).
  • I totally fell off the wagon this week!  I'm back now and will be attending bootcamp tomorrow morning.I am very stressed about getting things done in addition to getting my workouts in.  Performance Evals @ work that have to be done before  I leave, DIY, Non- DIY, manage FI who thinks this stuff gets done fastok done ranting.  Good luck ladies
  • I'm new to the board. I had pretty good weight loss in September but it slowed in October. I down two pounds this week, so I think it's starting to pick back up again. That's proably because i'm back in the zone, eating and excersing the way I'm supposed to.
  • Congrats on hitting that goal Nebb I remember when you made it at the end of last week! I was down 1/2 a pound this week and I've noticed that the weeks I lose the most 1 or 2 pounds are the weeks that I don't use any of my extra points. DUH! I don't know for some reason it's been harder to stay within my daily allowance the past few weeks. Goal for this week is to only use 5 of my extra points instead of the 20 or so that I had been using. Here's to a great week!
  • Thanks rashost!
  • Found out today that my hours are getting cut to 10 hours a week starting December 1. I guess I get to start job hunting. Boo. Wedding planning is going well. Only major vendor left to book is the caterer. We're waiting for a cost proposal from one, hoping to meet a week from tomorrow. One of my BMs mom offered to do the catering for us as a gift if we paid for the food. Not sure about that yet though.Also, met with my ceremony musician (very good friend) to talk about possible playlist. Went pretty well. Creative juices are flowing. hehehe.As far as diet and exercise go, I've been pretty unmotivated. I need to find a way to STAY motivated.
  • I'm getting a little frustrated. I gained around 10 pounds over the summer on my internship, lost 5, and now can't seem to get that last 5 off. I'm so close to my "goal" but I just get irritated. Plus, the holidays are hard to avoid. I'm going to keep trying though. I tend to gain during stressful times, and these last few weeks have been really stressful.
  • Something Bad-- For some reason i am in love with Sprite right now. I used to never drink it...so i don't know why i do now. But it seems to be only 2 or 3 cans a week. Something Good-- I had my WI yesterday and i am now officially down 40.2 lbs! :)
  • My work computer has been in the shop for almost a MONTH, grrr. The good news is I can work out on my break at work so I have been doing cardio on the clock. I'm still in my never ending plateau though...same weight since August. I plan to add more strength training. Good news is I have picked bridesmaid dresses, cake baker, save the dates go out tomorrow, and we're still 6 months out. I'm feeling totally on top of the wedding planning.
  • I've been staying on track although I hit another plateau.  FI took the scale out of the house because I was driving him crazy.  I am not tracking what I eat this week just eating healthy.  I am still working out a at least 5 days a week.  Me and FI are starting to lift weights tomorrow.  I got a belt for my hernia and am putting surgury off as long as possible.I bought a new wedding dress today (size 10).  I need to lose 3/4 inch to fit into it and really tone up my arms to look good in it.  I'm 4 months out.  I just ordered my invitations and am pretty much on top of everything else.  I'm so sick of wedding planning.
  • Small Victory -- work gave us all little bags of candy for Halloween, but someone brought their son in dressed as a monkey. I gave him ALL my candy! I did have swedish fish last night at a party (luckily I check the nutrition & they are only 50 cals & 0 fat). FI & I went to a Halloween party (like I said before) & I did pretty good -- I did have 2 mixed drinks (which I regret b/c they didn't even get me a little buzzed lol) & a couple of chips. Other than that all week I did very good -- FI & I experimented w/new healthy recipes & I am snacking much less.
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards