Alabama

beach locations

Hi everybody! I am from NOLA and have chosen to have a beach wedding next spring in Orange Beach/Gulf Shores area. Does anybody have any hotel reccomendations? I would like a place that could accomodate a small wedding party outside(under 50) and cocktails and light food afterwards. I don't want to hire a caterer; I would like a venue that could provide all food.. I want it simple and easy. I work for a company that plans weddings in NOLA and I just want something that won't feel like work. A lot of locations I have looked up are condo rental properties which cannot provide what I need. Thanks in advance for any help ya'll can give me!

Re: beach locations

• tendonheadtendonhead member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You may want to try The Beach Club. It's several miles on Ft. Morgan Road and is secluded if you want that. Their website is http://www.beachclubal.com/There is a link for guests/wedding. They have in house catering and can house your guests.
  • edited December 2011
    I second Beach Club, and also Perdido Beach Resort.  It's in Orange Beach. I know there are more places, just can't think of them right now. Try googling wedding venues in GS/OB and see what comes up. I grew up there, but haven't been to either of the aforementioned hotels in years, but I always imagined a wedding/reception at Perdido Beach Resort. HTH!
  • Soon2BaJonesSoon2BaJones member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Perdido Beach Resort is beautiful. That is where we went for our honeymoon and our work Christmas parties are also held there. They do a great job. Both PBR and The Beach Club may be a bit pricey for food and location.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards