Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Groom's Gift Poll

I am stressing over what to give him.  I have mentioned a few ideas to him, and he is adament that it be something that lasts a lifetime or very close to forever.  Help!  He is not big into jewelry.

Re: Groom's Gift Poll

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am thinking of a pair of Cuff Links...But still not sure...
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
  • Options
    pebbs_17pebbs_17 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    When I mentioned gifts to my fiance he said and I quote " uh what do you mean? Gifts? We have to give eachother gifts?" Men!  He might be getting a Vegas keychain. lol.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    pebbs... Mine said the same thing. :/
  • Options
    atlcatloveratlcatlover member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ditto pebbs!!  In all seriousness, after we had that conversation we decided not to give gifts to each other since we were splurging on our HM.
  • Options
    achang2001achang2001 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's so funny...I am dangling a carrot in front of my FH. I have an engraved money clip and a pair of cufflinks (one engraved with my initials and one with our wedding date) from Tiffany's to give him as his gift. Each is wrapped in a box and in it's own Tiffany's bag. I keep hinting that a third gift bag from that store would be nice :-)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got FI a photo album of my boudoir session.  It's pics of me all sexied up just for him.  I don't know any FI who wouldn't love that!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got my DH a Breitling watch, it's not quite jewelry and it's very useful.  He absolutely loves it and it will last forever.  I've heard of other girls getting their DHs ipods or plasma t.v.s.  Guys love gadgets.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I engraved locket cufflinks for him and put the pics of our furbabies in them.  :-)  He loved them!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards