Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

PSA: Facials, skin preparation for wedding

I found a beauty school that has an aesthetics program in New Hope, ironically right by where I just moved away from!I went in today for a Back Facial, $24. It was wonderful!! It was so relaxing and felt so good. I am going back next Friday for a Corrective Facial, $23. I didn't want to do my face today since we're doing our e-pics this weekend.I ended up getting a buy 3 get one free package for both my back and face, $135 total for 8 treatments!!! I was on the table for an hour and 15 mins, she wasn't rushing and she wasn't putzing along either, she did a lot of things to my skin.It's a little bit of a trek across town for me, but well worth the drive!!I suppose I should mention where I went...:)[url]www.tspacademy.com[/url]If anyone is wondering, I saw Jayne. She was very nice and really excited about what she was doing with my skin.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: PSA: Facials, skin preparation for wedding

• edited December 2011
    Wow thanks for posting this. New Hope is a little bit of a hike for me too but I love facials and can't afford spending $60+ a month on getting one! Do they do extractions at the school? I know some beauty schools won't allow their students to do extractions.
    Trying to Conceive Ticker "All that I'm after is a life full of laughter, As long as I'm laughing with you" Planning Bio image
  • edited December 2011
    Oh yeah!! That is why I was so excited about this place :) You've just gotta make sure your appt is with an aesthetics student. Cosmetology students can't do them. The corrective facial would be what you want.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards