Washington-Seattle
Options

Friday Rant and Rave

Rant: Bills. I really hate paying them. This next month is going to be a little tight but I think we will just barely make it.Rave: I have today off. I don't have to do anything or go anywhere if I don't want to.
Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

Re: Friday Rant and Rave

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Rant: I am SOOO tired...just....want...to...sleep...zzzz Rave: Seriously, TGIF. This week dragged. Meeting with florist tomorrow, celebrating MOH's bday tomorrow, then time to get dressed up! :)
    Family fall photo session with Ashley Hoyle Photography
    Married 7/10/10
    Wedding Planning Bio - Updated 6/13/2010
    Anniversary
  • Options
    mgswartmgswart member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Rant: I have to work today (3rd Friday in a row)!Rave: I have to work today (3rd Friday in a row)! That means OT!! Whoo hoo!! But thankfully not all day. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Rant/Rave - my FI had a job interview (got laid off in Feb) and we'll find out if he got it soon.  The rant portion is that the job's in Anchorage.  The unknown bothers me but it would be nice for him to have a job - even if it involves moving.Rave - We sent our contract and deposit to our photographer and that's a major check off our list.  Get to see my folks this weekend and only have to work three days next week.  :)Lots of Raves for me this week!
    Married my best friend September 26, 2010 image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Rant: I had a nightmare that a picture fell off our wall and fell onto my dog and punctured his stomach. It was the most horrible dream and now I want to take everything off the wall.Rave: We have nothing planned this weekend, which means I get to lay around.Rave 2: FBIL got engaged last night!! (FI's twin)
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OH yeah!!rant: My business had this meeting and said that they may go under if we lose money in January. This means that FI and I have decided to postpone our honeymoon. Well atleast at this point. We might be ok but we have to wait to book until after the new year. I guess thats ok right? Kinda scary that I might not have a job in 3 months.
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Rant: My future step-son has to go home on Wed.  He has spent the last month with us and has done so much better.  Worried about what will happen to him when he goes back to GA.Rave: I get to take my kids trick or treating this weekend!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Rant: I am at work, and it has been really boring. Rave: It's friday and I get to sleep tomorrow!
    imageimageimage
    Newlywed Athlete Blog
    DD Arrived 10/17/2011
    2012 Races
    Valentine's Day Dash - 5k - 2/11/12 - 34:21
    Kirkland 5k - 5/13/12 - 31:59
  • Options
    mgoss228mgoss228 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Rant:  No one knows who I'm dressed up as for Office Halloween.  I'm Sookie from True Blood, and it seems as though no one has watched it, I thought HBO was more popular.Rave: TGIF, and I'm *supposed* to be meeting with some of my friends to celebrate my engagement at The Sitting Room in Queen Anne, I heard they have great cucumber martinis. My favorite drink is cucumber martinis, so I hope they are good!
    OMH est. May 7, 2011
    Photo courtesy of jennygg.com
    My never updated Planning/Married Bio: http://mgoss228.weebly.com/
    Seattle Knotties: Please page me if you send me a PM!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Rant: The Sounders blew it last night - the ref didn't help but still we had SO MANY chances!Rant 2: Not really a serious rant but the times on the message boards here seem to be EST... I've tried to change it but it's not working.Rave: I finally sent my BM and MOH "will you be my..." gifts!! SO excited for them to receive them.  Rave: Our dept at work is leaving early for margaritas and to cheer at a high school football playoff game because a coworker is the coach!  Woo Peso's here we come!
  • Options
    Kaye SmithKaye Smith member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Rant: Migraines! I had a migraine last night and it continued to this morning. Thankfully the medicine has finally kicked in and I'm feeling 100% better! Rave: Work (and I'm sure this will be the last time I say this)! They brought in Pagliacci pizza for lunch and for the costume competition, plus it's beer and popcorn friday, so we get off an hour early today!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Rant: Bills, bills, bills. And we're BROKE. The wedding/honeymoon really set us back, and we're getting by on the skin of our teeth. I hate that feeling.Rave: Halloween, and a party at the in-laws!! :) I get to dress up (gothy-vampire chick haha), and have awesome food and treats. Yay! :)
    greenbaby
    BFP 1/22/12 | Ectopic pregnancy found 2/14/12 | Methotrexate to complete m/c 2/15/12 imageimageimage Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    dmw_2010dmw_2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Rant: Yesterday sucked and was a fantastic example of why I hate this line of work. Rave: It's FRIDAY. There was Dim Sum for lunch and we have a halloween party to go to this weekend. YAY.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Rant: Apparently I can't see. Where'd this thread come from?!?Rave: GO SOUNDERS!!!

1st year anniversary in Victoria with a killer whale topiary!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Rant: FI's ex wife. She is not a good person. But the situation is handled and I am proud of my FI for handling it. Rave: I have done something activite all 5 days so far of this week! My legs hurt, my arms hurt, my abs hurt and I am a whiner. But I kinda like it cause I know that what I am doing is affecting my body. Whoo hoo!
    Photobucket Photobucket
  • Options
    emilyasiegelemilyasiegel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Rant: Someone wrote me a bad check for over $900, I'm supposed to move tomorrow and don't even have enough money in the bank to cover my rental truck let alone bills or anything for the next two weeks... ugh!!!!Rave: In light of rant above we are moving into a new house that I love love love and at least everything on that has already been paid until Dec...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Rant: See facebook thread. Rave: Have all the materials to create my STDs!! Super excited!!
    Amanda & Joel
    Planning bio: updated 05.11.10
    326 were asked to dance image
    120 will boogie the night away image 110 have two left feet image 96 are couch potatoes image
    RSVP Date: Sept 10, 2010
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Rant: Spending the weekend passing out candy and DOING REPORT CARDS!!! Rave: The wedding stuff is starting to come together, realizing that now every day from here on out is my last "single day" of that day. (My last Halloween as a single lady, etc.)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Rant: Work. I have a student who needs some serious help that we can't give him. Today I was holding his hand to keep him from trying to cartwheel across the classroom & he pulled on my arm and used the leverage off my body to do a back flip! He almost kicked me in the face, and now my shoulder really hurts. Also, my STD magnets are still not here yet, boo. Rave: It's Friday and I'm on my couch. I get to see my dear dear friend/BM this weekend, who I've not seen nearly enough of lately, and I may even get to ride a horse tomorrow!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Rant: I have a friend over all weekend. I really like my peaceful alone time in my little country cottage. DH doesn't know what I'm going to do when he's home. (Which is different because I can cuddle with him and be his cute little housewife.)Rant: I'm all stressed out over a job interview I had yesterday, which went well. Had to take an assessment, which I'm pretty sure went well. Wont hear back until Wednesday about how it went. Stressed because its in Bothell, and I'd have to relocate within 2 weeks of the job offer. Wouldn't be so bad if I hadn't just spent all this money getting moved and settled. (DH wants me to take it, but I feel guilty knowing I'd have to spend a crap ton of his money [since I'm not making any] moving, AGAIN.)Rave: My friend is here all weekend, haven't seen her since the wedding. And we're gonna go shopping if she ever gets up. Rant: Being under 21 really limits the amount of Halloween festivities we can attend. Lame. February can't come soon enough.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards