Destination Weddings Discussions

another wedding nightmare

I had yet another wedding nightmare last night.I dreamed that we were at the dock getting ready to get on the boat...I was standing on this rickety old rocking dock in my dress and the guy who worked for the boat company was trying to get me and all of my guests into this tiny old dingy. I kept telling him that we had a catamaran, not a dingy, and he kept insisting that the dingy was our boat. I got pissed and stormed off and went to find our WC. I found her in a restaurant and she said that we had to wait for our catamaran to show up. So I sat down at the table with her to wait, and then the waiter told me that I had to pay for the entire bill even though I wasn't eating anything. I stormed off again, went back down to the dock and finally our boat arrived. The only problem was that the boat was filled with strangers and the WC said that all the strangers had paid to go on the cruise so she couldn't make them get off the boat. Then she told me that she couldn't put out the food that we had paid for because all the strangers would eat it.My dream ended with me throwing a bridezilla hissy fit, throwing my cell phone against the wall, and the entire time in my head I was mortified that I was throwing a fit.BTW, Happy Halloween...and we're having our first snow of the year!

Re: another wedding nightmare

• I thought my wedding dreams were bad before, but I haven't had a goo nights sleep in a month. I keep waking up from wedding dreams then continuing to stress for an hour or so before I can't get back to sleep. I've actually had to take tylenol PM to even fall asleep almost every night for the last 2 weeks. So you may have that to look forward to =) At least they're wacky dreams that would never actually happen
  • EEEEK! That sounds like an awful dream. Sorry!!!!!!
    Photobucket
    Copyright Focus Photography by Janel Conlan
    BabyFruit Ticker Life in the Fast Lane :::: The Hall-Ways
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards