Ohio-Northeast

Save the Dates

For those of you that are doing them, are you sending them out to all of your guests or just the out of town ones????
IAmPregnant Ticker Anniversary

Re: Save the Dates

• Mary11Mary11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I sent them out to all of my guests since i'm getting married on a holiday weekend. I actually get excited going to people's houses and seeing them on the refrigerator!! :)
  • edited December 2011
    I sent them to the guests that are for sure getting invited - out of town, in town, bridal party, and family membersThere are still some of our B-list guests that we may actually send invitations to but we didn't want to lock down those numbers.I also get excited when I see them on refrigerators!
  • sarahb0485sarahb0485 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We sent them to all of our guests. Most are OOT anyway.
  • l337Jacquil337Jacqui member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we're sending them to all our guests in xmas cards this year
    jacqui + erik 7.10.10
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    **Planning Bio**

• CrawfordecCrawfordec member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We plan to send them to all of our guest 4 months in advance.
  • edited December 2011
    We are sending them to all of our guests.  You can get for pretty cheap wtih vistaprint.  They do a nice job too!
  • Kmgreen2Kmgreen2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we are sending them to all of our guests first of the year!
    Final Count 206 image
  • edited December 2011
    95% of our guests are from out of state.  We did not send save-the-dates, but didn't start planning the wedding until about 90 days before the event.   Save-the-dates will get a higher percentage of invitees to attend-- which may be harder on your budget.  The people that really want to be there will make it happen regardless.  I think no matter what you decide, try to be consistent- so that no one will get their feelings hurt by not receiving one.  You should be able to explain to your in-town guests that only the out-of-towners were given STDs.  Don't let any guests figure out that they were on the B list, if you have such a group.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards