New Jersey

Make-up trial RAVE -Evelyn Abanto

Hi:Had my make-up trial last night with Evelyn -she was AWESOME! Super nice, very easy to work with/made me feel very comfortable -like if i wasn't 100% about something i could let her know and she would change it. Her prices are reasonable. Most importantly -she does AMAZING work. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE how she does eyes. Everything turned out great overall. For me it was the perfect balance between having on just enough make-up so that you look your best -without looking overdone. Thanks to the other knotties out there who recommended her to me! Booked her for my day and would DEFINITELY recommend. http://www.evelynabanto.com/Also - the place where she did the trial is a really cool little studio called Blush. The owner (Alyssa) was there and she was awesome too! She does make-up as well. She was just playing around doing her own make-up while Evelyn was doing my trial and based on how her's turned out -I'd say she does excellent work also. Her email is blushmkup@optimum.net, but i don't think she has a website.

Re: Make-up trial RAVE -Evelyn Abanto

• real dealreal deal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats. You can't go wrong with Evelyn. She did all my girls make up and me. It lasted 2 days! And without even a smudge. Day-of as usual, we ran late and though we were being hurried, she said "I don't care. You're the bride so I'll take extra time and care for you...". She stayed till everyone was out the door and fully satisfied with their looks. Evelyn is fantabulous!
  • edited December 2011
    any pics??
  • lmilanclmilanc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ohh -sorry! About pics...she took some on her camera and is going to send them to me. Once i get them i will share.
  • edited December 2011
    How much is trial and day of?
  • kathymariekathymarie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    kpetely--i had a trial with her... it is "free" since you do it at her MAC counter, but you "have to" buy 3 products, so it depends. I believe she told day of was $150 for bride.  
    Married 7/19/09
    MC 9/8/10
    Baby Boy Born 7/31/11
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks Kathy - I have a trial with Gina b and I am excited about it , but like every other decision I am alway going Ooooh I like that too - so annoying :)
  • edited December 2011
    I used her too for my wedding and she did an INCREDIBLE job!!! I'd highly recommend her as well
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards