New Jersey
Options

S/O Inapproriate

things to ask people  what is the most inapproriate thing someone has ever asked you?
Hold On ....Michael Buble
MTHFR 2 copies of C677t mutation homozygous 2/2010
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
BabyFruit Ticker
Baby A born via c-section 1/10/12 @38w3d
BFP #1 11/4/09 m/c 4w3d baby crab
BFP #2 12/4/09 m/c 9w3d baby lion
BFP #3 7/1/10 m/c 4w1d baby fish
BFP #4 5/8/11
BFP #5 8/17/12 10dpo beta 7

Re: S/O Inapproriate

• Options
    edited December 2011
    and yes I spelled it wrong twice..damn wine..lol
    BabyFruit Ticker
    BFP #4 5/8/11
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    one of my co-workers asked me if I was pregnant once. I was like nope, just look fat I guess, thanks for asking.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    um ewww...are they blind because um you are itty bitty
    BabyFruit Ticker
    BFP #4 5/8/11
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm not gonna lie I did have a beer...err wine belly at the time and if I wore the wrong top I could see how you could think I was pregnant but I just think that's still one of those things you don't ask people.
  • Options
    Amerz20Amerz20 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yea I get the pregnant thing all the time!!! It makes me so mad! I am a small girl who works out hard to make myself not look preggos. Everytime someone asks now I tell them I am going to revert back to my anorexic days when I was in highscool thanks. (Not joking here). That's shuts the up real fast.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ha ha ha Seabass I was asked that by a co-worker not too long ago. She sent me an email and was like this is completely out of line, but when wwe all went out the other not you didn't drink and you have been going to a lot of doc appointments. My response: I didn't drink b/c I was driving, I have been going on interviews and the part you didn't mention is I have just gotten fat. Thanks!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    why do people ever think that is ok to ask? I went to the nail salon saw one of the workers thought she might be but never said anything to her until she told me she was
    BabyFruit Ticker
    BFP #4 5/8/11
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It wasn't me specifically but my group of friends. We were asked if we rode the "special bus" I kid you not. I don't even rememeber what the heck we were doing.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Kimmy are you kidding?...wow
    BabyFruit Ticker
    BFP #4 5/8/11
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If I wasn't sure I would NEVER ask someone that, I don't people think sometimes. Another one I just thought of: FMIL and FFIL are in keywest this weekend(nice to see they have so much extra money to blow)at some crazy halloween party weekend thing. One of the nights is Vampires and Vixens and FFIL asked FI is I had anything my FMIL could borrow!! I was like ahhhh does he mean costume wise or is he trying to say I wear a lot of slutty clothing???
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    yeah, I think were were about 20 at that time.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ugh, my typing is horrendous tonight and I haven't even started drinking yet. I meant I don't know what people think sometimes.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    wow talk about a nosey co-worker, way to keep tabs on attendance and what you're drinking.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Gosh, I don't know.I constantly am asked at work if I am my boss's daughter. I'm 25, he's 47 so I COULD see it based on our ages but no. Basically people think I am very young, like 18/19.My aunt (not one of my favorites, btw) once told me that I "needed a personality before getting a bf" when I was either 19 or 20. Well I met my H at 21 and married him before her daughter (my cousin) who really is dull/boring/annoying got married, so who has a personality now, biotch?One of my nosy neighbors, who is really nice but just nosy, asked how old I was, and when I responded, asked how I could afford my house at my age. None of your business! But she is really sweet, just has a problem keeping her trap shut.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I get dogged out a lot for not wanting kids, almost on a daily basis.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    When my MOH  and I go out (to get or nails, or shopping, etc) we've been asked on numerous occassions if I am her daughter. Not only does it make me feel uncomfortable, but she gets pissed (rightfully so). She's only eight years older than me, and I don't see how we look like mother and daughert.
    BabyName Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oops, I mean *daughter*. Don't know if it's the wine or my fast tying tonight-lol
    BabyName Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Last week I was talking to a fellow co-worker (in his late 20s as well) and was mentioning wanting to lose 10 lbs to fit in my dress better and he instantly asked me how much I weighed. Even after I got the "seriously?" look on my face, he still wanted an answer!
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image182 invited
    image4 got lost on their way to the mailbox
    image127 will witness the anticipated bear union
    image51 will miss out a beary good time
    [RSVP Date 6/01] [125 min]
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    *** = dip shyt
  • Options
    uppereastgirluppereastgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know if this counts, but when my best friend first started dating her husband (who is kind of a lot of a d!ck), he tried very hard to set me up with his best friend.  I had been dating my husband for six years at that point.  
  • Options
    mbcdefgmbcdefg member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    We went to a B&B a few weeks ago, and were sitting at breakfast when the inn owner asked when the "big day" was. Assuming he'd either seen my ring, or FI told him we were getting married when he made the reservation, I replied that it was April 10. I was wearing an empire-waisted shirt to breakfast. Then he started talking about this "other pregnant girl" that they'd had visit a few weeks ago. And he started telling the other couples at the table about how there was a nice place to go hiking nearby, then smiled at me and said "But YOU probably wouldn't be up to that now, hon."And a few months ago I was at work with a small group of people and someone asked how the planning was going, and I said that we'd just booked the venue. And some guy immediately said, "How much are you paying per plate?" Everyone just stared at him.
  • Options
    kewltifkewltif member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A few rude comments come to mind. - A friend of a friend said to me, "I saw your wedding pictures and I didn't like your hair! My other friend and I argued about it because she really liked it and I didn't. I didn't like how it went straight back.I think it just reminds me of this annoying girl from high school." - A guy was looking at my e-ring and said, "I really wouldn't have gotten that setting. I don't like the diamonds on the side." - A girl at my lunch table in high school looked at me and said, "You know, you'd be like drop dead gorgeous if you just lost some weight." I swear I almost bytch slapped her on the spot and it took every ounce of energy to not reply, "You know what would happen if you lost some weight, you'd still be effin fugly!"
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards