Ohio-Toledo
Options

Photographer

I am getting married Oct. 9, 2010 and the photographer we wanted, Everlasting Images is already booked.  Any suggestions on who is good for photojournalist type pictures?

Re: Photographer

• Options
    MerinMerin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bummer, EI is so awesome! I'd consider Sarah J Photo, Jordan Powers Photography or Remembering the Day. Each of those have a more "photojournalistic" feel to them and I really like all of the pictures I've seen from them. New Image photography is who we used for our wedding, and depending on which photographer you choose from their company, they can have a great pj style too, so you might want to check them out as well! :) (www.niphoto.com) Good luck!
    Causes that are important to me: Planned Pethood Graham's Foundation NOCC
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sandy Haas...shes local out of Toledo. Shes great! She defintely has a photojournalisdt type. http://www.haasweddings.com/#
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Great wedding date jvuketich!! We are getting married that day too!! Guess I better really buckle down and start looking for photographers if they are already booking up!!! Good Luck!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Sarah J Photo for my wedding and trash the dress. She did a fantastic job on the wedding photos. I can give you the link to our pro pics on Pictage. They extended the site until Dec. I haven't seen the TTD pics yet because we just did them a week and a half ago. She's super friendly to work with too!  Her former partner is on her own. Her name is Mary Wyar (www.marywyarphotography.com).
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Jennifer from Moments by Jem.  momentsbyjem.comShe's great!
  • Options
    emjesemjes member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Mattson Pictures out of Adrian, MI.  They have awesome work.  http://www.mattsonpictures.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    A PP mentioned Mary Wyar. We are using her for our wedding next weekend and she is the BEST. You have to like her style...it's not the typical "flowers and gazebos" settings like some wedding photographers do. Check out her site and you'll see what I mean (www.marywyar.com). She's very creative and has outstanding technical ability as well. My siggy pic is from our engagement shoot. HTH!
  • Options
    k22tk22t member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ditto merin on new image and sarah j.     new image did our  wedding and i had sarah j for my ttd pics.
    Kris....I'm finally a Mrs! 10/11/08
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Breakthrough Images.  Bethany is awesome at what she does and she's uber-reasonable price-wise.  Check her out: www.breakthroughimages.comShe took our engagement pictures (see them in my signature) and she'll be shooting our wedding in June!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Noelle from Remembering the Day is outstanding. She did our wedding and my boudoir pictures and she is really great to work with. I am very happy with all the photos and would very highly recommend her!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would recommend Mary Wyar as well!  I love her work, was very happy with how our engagment pics turned out and I can't wait for her to do our wedding!
  • Options
    rayanifoxmurrayanifoxmur member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Can I just recommend Considering Lilies?  Kim was awesome to work with, took beautiful pictures and never ever was in the way for our entire day.  I'm not exactly sure what her prices look like now since it's been a few years since our wedding but I would say that whatever she's at now she's worth it! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards