Florida-West Coast

Dan from Sword Sounds

Good Morning Ladies!!!I am just wondering if anyone had Dan from Sword Sounds DJ their wedding.  How was your experience with this DJ?  Rob has another wedding on my date, but offered Dan.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Dan from Sword Sounds

• edited December 2011
    At one point we looked at Sword Sounds - Rob wasn't available, he offered us Keith. We ended up going with RJ Vida because Keith's equipment wasn't as good as Rob's, and we felt that even with the price discount Rob offered us, we would rather spend a couple hundred more and have really good equipment and lights. Plus, we absolutely loved RJ's energy and charisma and think he'll be better than Keith for the kind of atmosphere we want for the reception. Not sure about Dan's equipment, but that's a question I'd ask Rob if you haven't already, make sure you are getting what you want.
  • gdovenmugdovenmu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dan was the DJ at my 10/17 Naples wedding and he was fantastic! I was a little nervous because I hadn't heard anything about him, but I shouldn't have been! He downloaded songs that I requested that he didn't have and kept people on the dance floor all night! We received a lot of compliments on how great he was. He's a bit of a talker on the phone and I was worried that he'd talk a lot during the wedding, but he didn't at all! I would definitely recommend him. Please let me know if you need any additional information and feel free to give him my name.Thanks!Gretchen
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards