Ohio-Toledo

Florist check!

I went to Bumble in Sylvania on a whim...and almost choked when I saw their quote. I looked into some of the florists that lots of girls on here have recommended...but not one responded to any of my messages. So I remembered the small local florist not far from my house, Prescott. (Near the corner of Secor and Alexis) I just met with the designer today at noon...she gave me my price quote on the spot. 1st let me say that I had an idea of what I wanted...and what I didn't. In trying to explain things to her, she'd run to the back, grab a flower or some greenery I'd never heard of and say "Like this?" and it would be perfect! Every time. My bouquet, MOH, BM, Jr. BM, flower girl pomander ball, all corsages and boutonnieres, plus memorial arrangement for the reception...$319.00. My reception centerpieces...$12.50 each. (Anticipating about 20 tables...so around $250.00 for the reception.) I didn't even need to look anywhere else...put the deposit down right then and there, and am really, really happy with them! :D Anyone still looking...I highly recommend them so far!!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Vacation tickers

Re: Florist check!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards