Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Wedding Card Box

So when I told my mom I was just going to just put out a basket for cards she freaked. She told me it has to be closed so no one steals any.... (she's a little paranoid). Either way, I thought I would listen to her and try and come up with something better. After no luck with Google.. I turn to you ladies for inspiration yet again! I want something beachy, and all I can find are just boxes... TIA!

Re: Wedding Card Box

• Options
    I'm using a card bag, since I was at a wedding once where the card box was stolen. I used etsy seller PrettyLittleThings and she did a custom (larger) version of her "wedding bag" - she does great work so maybe you can contact her and see if she has any beachy ideas.
  • Options
    How about a birdcage? You could paint it a distressed white and use some starfish and other shells to decorate it?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image image
  • Options
    im going to do a bag too. its going to be a homemade attempt at sewing - so we'll see if i end up with it. in my head, its a nice patterned fabric w/ a drawstring, and im going to figure out how to sew or iron on the word "cards" or "wishes"..
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    What about a treasure chest and close it but carve a slot in the top?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I loved our card box. I know you weren't looking for a box but mine is a bit different. http://tinyurl.com/n54pbr
  • Options
    good ideas ladies!! I think I may be able to figure something out now :) Thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards