California-Los Angeles

Bridal shops in Pasadena Area

Hello Everyone!I am starting to look for my dress and I was wondering where to go. I live in the Pasadena area and I dont want to go somewhere that is out of my budget. I'm looking for a dress no more that $500. I'm going to Davids Bridal already, but was wondering if there was anymore inexpensive or discounted places around me. PLEASE Help!

Re: Bridal shops in Pasadena Area

• ericaberryyericaberryy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you tried alfred angelo? They had a beautiful dress that i loved for 300. and they always have coupons and specials. Good Luck :)
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Ay, Amor, Tu Eres Mi Religion.... -MANA Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I love Alfred Angelo and bought my dress there. The closest one to you in probably the one I went to, in Beverly Hills on La Cienega near Olympic. Try to talk to Valerie! Good luck.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • cbuchanan13cbuchanan13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks I made an appoinment there and Davids braidal I just cant seem to find any other inexspensive places. The problem is my mom lives 6 hours away and shes coming this weekend so I need to make at least another appointment before she leaves.
  • Soon2B Mrs.VSoon2B Mrs.V member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check www.unique-vintage.com They have a store you can visit in Burbank, but their website also has a whole section of bridal gowns to look at.
  • jezzzebeljezzzebel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Actually the closest Alfred Angelo to you is probably the one in San Gabriel. Other than DB's and AA I can't really think of any other stores that would have dresses under $500. But you can always check out other bridal shops when they have sample sales, or you can call around and let them know what your budget is and they can tell you if they carry any in that price range. As far as the Pasadena area goes, I definitely know Mary's Bridal in Pasadena is $$$ and I also checked out Yelena Bridal in Monrovia and they were overpriced compared to other stores I went to. I got my dress at Mariposa in Anaheim and they have great service but I'm not sure if they have any under $500. Other stores I went to... Mary Me Bridal in Orange, Bridal Elegance in Torrance, and Karoza in Glendale. Doesn't hurt to call!
  • dlx81dlx81 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    just wanted to warn you about venus bridal in temple city. they are located on las tunas, also known as wedding row. some shops may appear to have good bargains but some are pretty sketchy. don't go there!i got mine at the love boat, you just have to bargain hard. good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    dlx81- what negative experience did you have at the wedding shops on las tunas? I went there too (I don't remember which one was venus bridal), and it wasn't the best customer service, but I wouldn't go as far as too "warn" people about going there. They did have some bargains.
  • edited December 2011
    Try Karoza Designs in Glendale.  They are super nice and not snooty at all.  If you tell them your budget they will work with you.
  • edited December 2011
    If you're somewhere in between a size 4-16, go check out the Jessica McClintock outlet in Montclair.  They have wedding dresses for $75!  Totally worth a look.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • msblmsbl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Don't go to Mary Lynn.I paid for hollow to hem and they still didnt do it
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards