Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Flame Free Friday!

13»

Re: Flame Free Friday!

• edited December 2011
    She did one for herself and I felt like a complete jerk. I just gotta say that I didn't feel bad.  It would be one thing if she contributed to posts.  Whenever I see her posts, they're usually just her asking a question, I rarely see her post something in someone else's post.  We can't keep up with everyone's wedding date.  Especially, when they don't regularly contribute to the board.  Sometimes I check the DFW knottie bio to see if anyone's wedding is coming up-but other than that, I figure if their wedding is coming up, we'll know because they'll be AWing the countdown like no one's business!  Therefore, we'd have no reason to forget! 
  • edited December 2011
    Stephie, I have no doubt that someone will clean house with your wedding stuff!!   I've missed out on some really great stuff on there because it sells so fast.  P.S. I don't know if you've looked at it much...but a lot of times knotties post their for sale bio's before their wedding stating the date it will be available and pre-sell.  No joke.  
  • edited December 2011
    Stephie - you're not alone on the swimsuit thing. I dropped waaaaay too much money right before our HM at Everything But Water. It was shameful, but worth it. Good for you!!
  • fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I already have stuff for sale in my planning bio.  I've already started my wedding bio and my wedding is not until next week! Emi, the saleslady had me in a hot little number first thing--but it would have been over $300.  I was like, are you kidding?!  I actually like what I got just as much for half that.  (Which is still insane but oh well!)
  • edited December 2011
    I spent I-don't-want-to-say-how-much on a new swimsuit and wrap today from Everything But Water. Oh well, you will only be on your HM once! I dropped a few hundred at Victoria's Secret a month before the wedding so I would have some new cute suits....lucky for me they were having a little bit of a sale! You can always wear them again next year!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards