South Asian Weddings

Pro Pictures!

whoops ... shouldn't have bored you guys with the non-pro ones  :)www.collages.netusername: nish and katie password:16176

Re: Pro Pictures!

• edited December 2011
    I loved your wedding and wish I could have been invited!  ;)You are such a beautiful couple and the pictures really captured your love and happiness that day.Thanks for sharing!
  • edited December 2011
    We never get bored by pictures!  You guys still look gorgeous and I'm still wowed by your awesome 'do.  I love that these photos show your beautiful reception space.  The oranges and blues and the peacock accents are fabulous and I love the font you used on your placecards (which you would never know you printed out the night before the wedding!).
  • krivitskrivits member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The pictures were beautiful and you looked amazing! I remember reading on your planning bio that your in-laws got your clothes in India - did you have to get them fitted in the US or were your measurements sufficient? They fit perfectly!
  • edited December 2011
    beautiful! you found the ganesh image im glad that worked out! (i think i remember you emailing me about that and i was never able to get anything from our DJ)...and i love your peacock theme ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards