Wedding Recap and Withdrawal
Options

Pro pix added to bio

I have added a lot of our pro pix to my married bio.Also a few from my trash the dress session-waiting on the rest of those!
imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Pro pix added to bio

• Options
    Your wedding pics are fantabulous!!! you left no stones unturned and your attention to detail was outrageously gorgeous, you looked wonderful and you made me 2 see my ideas come to play....beautiful wedding & I look forward 2 the rest of your pics..(I was following your plannibg bio from the beginning)...(lol)
  • Options
    4got 2 metion, your wedding dress looked amazing!! I love it!
  • Options
    You look so beautiful! I love the flowers in your hair and your bouquets especially! COngrats! And thanks for sharing!
  • Options
    Oh my goodness!  Your pics are lovely!  I love your dress and your detail pics are great!  :) Also, I love your seating chart.  Do you have a template by any chance that you are willing to share??  How did you print it? If you are willing to share your template I would love to use it!  My email address is rmfriedman @ gmail . com.Thanks!!!!
  • Options
    Thanks!  Well I designed the seating chart in Adobe Illustrator-do you have that program?  Thats the only way you could use it, but I'd be happy to email it to you if you do.
    imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards