North Carolina
Options

Help - I need a photographer in 6 months!!

Hello everyone.  I've posted on here a few random times in the past 6 months but I finally feel like I have something to talk about now that we've set a date and booked the venue.My FI and I are getting married at Ocean Isle Beach on May 1st 2010 (only 6 months away what was I thinking?!).  We've rented a house on the beach and plan to have the wedding and reception there.  I have looked for photographers for months now but I couldn't book them until we knew when and where we were getting married.  Now most of them are booked.  So please help me by listing photographers that you like here so I can contact them.  Thanks!

Re: Help - I need a photographer in 6 months!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    hey DJ....check out Courtney Aliah Photographyshe is the greatest....you can see my engagement pics in bio and her website is www.courtneyaliahphotogray.comshe is out of wilmington but will travel to ocean isle
  • Options
    LBM7189LBM7189 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My photographer is Hilton Pittman, of HiltonPittmanPhotography dot com.  He travles I know, always going somewhere every weekend.  I believe on his website he has an active list to show when he is booked.  In my blog I have my bridals so you can see his work and check out his blog too on his website.  I just love him!
  • Options
    elisab81elisab81 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    gene and scott with gene ho photography.  they rock!  www.geneho.com   based out of myrtle beach and charlotte but they travel ANYWHERE!  they've even shot in france :)
  • Options
    sunshinefgsunshinefg member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey!  If you have facebook, check out Katie Zolkowski Photography.  I'm not sure if she travels (she's based out of Raleigh), but her prices are very reasonable, and it can't hurt to ask.  Let me know what you decide........and Good Luck!Brandy
  • Options
    alliegator8alliegator8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ashley at storyphotographers.com is amazing! She is great to work with. She is based in Raleigh but travels all over. I did b-pics with her not to long ago and can't wait to get them back!
  • Options
    krispychikinkrispychikin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Eddie Stokes!  He's based out of raleigh but often does coastal weddings - www.eddiestokesphotography.com
  • Options
    apfoster05apfoster05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Stephen Thirft with Stephen Thirft Photography...He's great!!
  • Options
    NcsuPsychNcsuPsych member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Sunshine Does Katie have an actual website by chance?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Caroline Ghetes. She is amazing. She specializes in creative, photojournalist style photographs. So if you don't want the traditional cookie cutter pictures look her up. She is worth every penny! www.carolineghetes.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you all so much! I had googled myself into a frenzy this morning!  I have contacted several of the photogs that you mentioned and more than I expected are available on May 1st!  I'll be sure to let you know who I choose!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Logan Jarrard www.loganjarrad.com www.loganjarrard.com/blogHe was fabulous for my wedding and did such a fantastic job! Good Luck!
    image Ellie and Morgan
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    my photographer is kellie kano. she's in greensboro but definitely travels. her work is TO DIE FOR! i also LOVE millie holloman photography. they're based in wilmington. both of these have awesome blogs :)
    image Matt & Ashley 5.08.10
  • Options
    ktyd8ktyd8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i'm using todd farmer photography. great work and super reasonable prices![url]www.toddfarmerphotography.com[/url]
    ~Kaitlyn~
    Anniversary
    My Chart
    DX PCOS 2002 @ age 14
    DX Diabetes 3/12
    My Diabetes Blog
    TTA until ?
  • Options
    grace_ugagrace_uga member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Robin Lin - she is based in Durham but travels for weddings too. She did our engagement pictures and our wedding. Really pleased with her work. www.robinlin.com
  • Options
    sunshinefgsunshinefg member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    NCSU,Katie doesn't have a website yet.  She's just getting started, but she has a few albums on FB you could browse.  You could also email her at katiezo@hotmail.com.  She's awesome!  And just tell her that Brandy Eastwood referred you.Let me know what you think!brandy
  • Options
    stefanyjoystefanyjoy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    jessicardenphotography.com
  • Options
    NCSLP2009NCSLP2009 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    elisabeth-rose.comShe was my photographer and was extremely reasonable and easy to work with.  GL!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards