South Carolina

better tie production? Yay or Nah

Hello everyone, my first post :). Has anyone used or heard anything about the better tie production? I'm looking for a photographer and a videographer and before I use them I'd like to see if anyone has any feedback.Thanks so much,Jane(greenville, SC bride)

Re: better tie production? Yay or Nah

• edited December 2011
    OMG they are awesome, LOVE those guys! They are really fun to work with and their work is awesome. I looked at a couple other guys like Kismet and price-wise, it makes all the difference but quality-wise, you are getting the same thing! Their style is modern, original, yet I know the pictures are going to look fresh and classic years down the road, no more gimmicks or "cheesy" wedding pics. I definitely recommend them. Judith
  • Shelly384Shelly384 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    YAY!  I have a long history with Better Tie Productions!  My husband worked with Daniel (videographer) on the proposal--they created a whole movie where my husband proposed at the end. :)  It was amazing, the quality of it was that of a movie you would see in the theater!  Their creativity is unbelievable.Elisha (photographer) took pictures at our engagement party in Greenville and he did a great job.  They are so talented with seeing great angles and are amazing at their editing after the pictures have been taken as well.Also, we hired Daniel and Elisha to do our videography at our wedding this past August.  They were very professional.  Their prices are extremely competitive, and based on everything I have seen from them, I know that no one else will put as much into their work for you as they will.Good luck with all your wedding planning--I hope you go with Better Tie, they were a joy to work with for my husband and I and I know you won't be dissappointed!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards