Chit Chat
Options

groom's gift idea?

Hi everyone! Does anyone have any good ideas for a gift for my groom?  I wanted to get him golf clubs, but they're a little pricey :/  I was thinking in the price range of $100-$200.  Any ideas are appreciated. Thanks!

Re: groom's gift idea?

• Options
    I had a really hard time with this as well b/c I wanted to get him something he'd keep around forever and wasn't too "generic." This is sort of random but my FI and his family have a lot of sports memorabilia so I bought him a framed autographed photo of a baseball player ("Stan the Man" Musial) who played for the St. Louis Cardinals with his great uncle. I got a really great deal on it b/c the store was having a re-locating sale and it's something he'll actually keep around for a long time. Perhaps your FI would like something golf related? The only other idea I had was a personalized humidor...HTH
  • Options
    I got him an authenticized autographed Drew Brees NO Saints photo plaque. He collected autographed items and Saints stuff, so it was perfect for him. Ditto to the pp who mentioned shopping like it's his birthday. Just pick out something you know he'll love.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We are writting letters to each other. We spent enough money so we thought about writting about why we wanted to marry each other and we will exchange them before the ceremony.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My FI loves to fish. So I am getting him a lifetime fishing license. It is a little out of my budget and yours ($300) but I know he'll love it, use it, and have it till he's 80 yrs old.
  • Options
    We have awhile still, so I'm going to wait.We may not get each other anything because of money...but if we do:His birthday is the last week of April, and our wedding is the first week of July. He tends to tell me things he wanted after his birthday, but forgot to tell me before...so I'll wait and get something in May/June to see what he wanted for his brithday and didn't get.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards