Christian Weddings

HI- new here

I just came across this baord today- and glad I did.  I love my month board and my local board- but I sometimes feel so out of place, as most of them are not Christians or even having any sort of religious ceremony at all.

Let's see, my name is Jennifer, I am 29, live in FL and have a little girl who is 7.  I am engaged to Tim, who is 30 and has a son who is 7 as well.  In fact, our kiddos are exactly 5 weeks apart!!  When they are together, its like we have twins (FIs son lives in MI though).  We are getting married MArch 26, 2011.....251 days!!  Can't wait!! :D  We are having a very traditional church wedding, something that seems to be a lost tradition these days.  We are also having our reception just across the street at my brothers' church- our church doesn't allow dancing, his church does. LOL  Both TIm and I are born again believers and strive to put God first in  not ounly our lives, but in our relationship as well.  It is important to us that that be shown in our wedding ceremony as well.

I look forward to getting to know you ladies better!!
Photobucket March 2011 September Siggy Challenge FAVORITE MOVIE BIO updated 8/15 Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: HI- new here

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards