New Mexico

Clovis Area

Is there anyone getting married or who got married in the Clovis area?? If so, what vendors are/did you use?

Re: Clovis Area

• edited December 2011
    I live in Portales, but got married in Albuquerque since that's where I grew up.  If you give me some ideas about what type of vendors you're looking for, I'll do my best to help you out. 
  • edited December 2011
    Well my SO is from Portales actually. And I have never been there before (we are both stationed in California). So we are going there for Christmas so I can meet his family and look at some locations for the reception and such. We haven't picked out anything yet so I am just trying to see what is in the area so I know where we can start when we get there.
  • edited December 2011
    Sorry it took so long to write back.  I added a few venues for the reception, but I'm not gonna lie, there's not a lot of options down here.   Venues:1. The Rose Garden - Clovis2. Clovis Civic Center3. If you have Base access, they have an area there (I forgot what it's called, though).4. Chapparal Country Club (I think it's open to the public) 5. There are also a few hotels in the area, but I've never been to a wedding there, so I can't tell you how nice (or not) they are.Those are all the venues I can think of off the top of my head.  If you're having trouble finding vendors for all the other wedding details let me know and I'll see what I can find. 
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards