Destination Weddings Discussions

Let me see your beach themed invites!q

Hi Ladies, I have started the search for wedding invites and am STRUGGLING!! We are getting married in Hilton Head Island, SC and are having a small wedding followed by dinner and drinks and then coming back and having a reception in Ohio- will be in October, beach wedding in September! Would you do two invites or just one? How do I have a beach themed wedding and a fall wedding invitation? Thank you!

Re: Let me see your beach themed invites!q

• Seriously?  The ad's going to cover some of the PIP?  Anyways, it's in my bio - under paper goods.  Sigh.
  • If you click my bio link I have a pic of our AHR invites.
  • Hilton Head is a great place! If you haven't found a venue for your small wedding, check out The Main Street Inn - we stayed there and they were hosting a wedding and it was BEAUTIFUL! We're getting married in Savannah, Ga in October (still nice weather) then coming back to Chicago for a reception in November. It will be cold and gray by then, but I fully intend to carry our Savannah garden theme back to our AHR. We're doing 2 seperate invites, but they will look very similar. The invite will have our location in the background and is a pocketfold with all the info. The AHR will have the same background but will be a flat panel. I'm DIYing them.
  • I have mine in my bio as well :) Good luck!
  • I have mine in my bio too, can't do a PIP.  I ordered them from etsy.  HTH!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I would suggest 2 invites (generally there are different amounts of invites needing to go out for each anyway?)  You can do whatever you want – I would suggest working with a freelance designer/etsy seller  if you want to see about incorporating your ideas throughout both invites but making them slightly different or to have someone to work with  to  create a tie between the two events.  I would recommend freelancer  Jennifer Crawford – metzcrawford@hotmail.com.  She gets rave reviews from knotties and would definitely be able to help you with this!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards