Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

~*kelseymw*~

I had asked about going tanning to clear up acne a while back, and you had advised me to try the Clinique Acne System. Just wanted to let you know that I did not go tanning, but I DID stop at the Clinique counter 2 weeks ago and decided to give the trial size a shot. I was using it twice a day at first, but did cut back to just doing it at night, because it was totally drying out my skin. Anyway, I've been using that every night and a small amount St. Ives apricot scrub (Not the acne one, just the regular) every morning, and I'm very happy to report, that while my skin is not completely clear yet, there has been a drastic improvement just in the past 2 weeks. The only "new" acne has been blatantly stress-related, and it has quickly gone away. So I really wanted to thank you for the recommendation, as my skin hasn't looked this good in years: THANKS!

If you fire a WP member, you're against America.

"Meg cracks me up on the regular. Now she gets to do it in two different forums. Yay!!" ~mkrupar

Re: ~*kelseymw*~

• That's great! I'm glad it's working for you!! :) I first tried it two months ago and now use it morning and night religiously. (At night though, I wash my makeup off with Cetaphil first.)  The Clinique system has seriously changed my skin too!
  • Meg, I wanted to tell you... I tried the Clinique scrub too recently and it's just as awesome. I posted a review about it in my blog (link in sig). It's a must try if you like the 3step!
  • Ok, I will check out the blog Actually, I have a chair time at Clinique this Saturday morning (On the search for wedding make-up, lol), so I can look into investing in the scrub then. I'm actually still amazed at how quickly this works. I was semi-clear for a little while with improvements every day ... Then I was a total nervous wreck for the past few days (FI left for a business trip this morning, so I've been worried about the flight and whatnot), which had my skin (Not just my regular problem areas) a complete mess by yesterday. I used the system twice yesterday and once this morning, and ALREADY I can see a difference, I'm completely blown away.

If you fire a WP member, you're against America.

"Meg cracks me up on the regular. Now she gets to do it in two different forums. Yay!!" ~mkrupar
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards