Rhode Island

Newport Bachelorette with underage MOH's

Hello everyone,

I usually post on the Boston board but thought I'd come here to ask a question!
I have two MOH's (my sisters age 18 and 20).

My friends (bridesmaids) are taking me to Newport for my bachelorette and I'd like to include my sisters also. Are there any "bars or clubs" that are ok with letting in under 21 and they just "mark" their hand accordingly? If so, which ones?

Thanks!!!

Laura
Oct1201212 Twins born at 34w2d, Allison, 3lb,4oz-Ethan, 4lb7oz, both 16 1/2 inches. Out of Difficulties Grow Miracles BestBuddiesBoy AprilPosseMultiLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: Newport Bachelorette with underage MOH's

• hollygb22hollygb22 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think the only places that will let underage girls in are restaurants. But, most of the restaurants turn into bars at night--alot of the more popular places--Pelham, Rhino Bar, Boom Boom Room, the Landing, Newport Blues Cafe etc--they're not going to have a prayer being let in.

They're pretty strict about it during the summer time as well with ID'ing since there are so many tourists.
  • jcorvesejcorvese member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our best bet, for my best friend bach is that we went to a popular "at night bar"
    and went to dinner there-- -we weren't carded again after that, and they were carrying around wine glasses.

There arent really any places in newport that aren't that strict.
    Other than that maybe get a hotel- go to dinner have some drinks, and they can head back if you want to hit the bar scene later.
  • edited December 2011
    I have to agree with the above comments. They are very strict about carding in Newport. You would have to go to a late dinner and then try and hang around.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards