Florida-West Coast
Options

Only 7 more days but I have gotten a lot of projects finally done!

Just wanted to share some things i have gotten done.  We only have 7 more days and I feel like I am so much to do.  Does anyone have a sample rehearsal script or timeline?  I feel like I am not organized enough for the rehearsal.  Hope everyone has a good weekend!  I finally got to come on and catch up and read up on some posts and advice.My card cageRing BoxPlace cardsCake table letters
image Simon & Simon image Simon at 10 Months Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Only 7 more days but I have gotten a lot of projects finally done!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Looks great! I'm not help with the Rehearsal! But congrats on being so close!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    love the ring box! cant wait to see you photos-mine is at tampa bay watch too!
  • Options
    nillachicknillachick member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Beautiful~ And my colors too~ hmmm maybe after, if you are seling them, I may be interested!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hooray!  I don't have a sample rehearsal script or timeline but I think if you adapt your ceremony timeline that would work.  The main things you want to practice are how everyone will walk down and in what order and any special parts of the ceremony where you have a special reading, activity, or part that you think may make you nervous.
  • Options
    jennifer80808jennifer80808 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They all look great! I don't have a timeline but I wanted to say congrats on the checks and for being so close!
    Photobucket Kennedy Aleise 2/19/11 Life As We Know It
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I see you're getting married at Tampa Bay Watch! So am I on March 27th!! I look forward to seeing your photos!!!! Have fun!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards