New York-New York City

Reasonably priced florist in Westchester

So I just received the proposal from the florist I met with over the weekend and it's $4200!! I only chose about 4-5 high centerpieces, the rest low, and I only have 5 bridesmaids. Waaaayyy over my budget! Needless to say, I am now looking for another florist. I thought I'd turn to you helpful ladies to get suggestions on reasonably priced florists who do a good job.

As for the types of flowers, I don't think I chose anything too expensive. I just showed her pics of what I liked and she made suggestions such as ranunculus, white roses, white lisianthus and lambs ear. I'll have to do some research to see if that is what caused the price problem. 

Thanks!

Re: Reasonably priced florist in Westchester

• esalisesalis member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So I just received the proposal from the florist I met with over the weekend and it's $4200!! I only chose about 4-5 high centerpieces, the rest low, and I only have 5 bridesmaids. Waaaayyy over my budget! Needless to say, I am now looking for another florist. I thought I'd turn to you helpful ladies to get suggestions on reasonably priced florists who do a good job.

As for the types of flowers, I don't think I chose anything too expensive. I just showed her pics of what I liked and she made suggestions such as ranunculus, white roses, white lisianthus and lambs ear. I'll have to do some research to see if that is what caused the price problem. 

Thanks!
  • edited December 2011
    Post on your local board and you should get some decent suggestions! :O)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • esalisesalis member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry I thought I did! How do you do that?
  • edited December 2011
    Yes def post on your local board... bc I live near a WestChester OHIO! :)

Local boards are to your left!
  • esalisesalis member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ok, thanks!
  • edited December 2011
    Try Stylish Blooms, she's in connecticut, but she travels, she has amazing prices and flowers.
    YEARS*MONTHS*WEEKS*DAYS*HOURS*MINUTES*SECONDS The time flies by so quickly when he's by my side. Counting the time as it passes until my forever begins.
  • edited December 2011
    Try Columbia Florist in the Bronx
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards