Oklahoma
Options

Tulsa Baby Shower Location Question...

Hi Ladies...so I have not been on theknot since 2006 but I know you guys are super helpful! I am planning a baby shower for my sister in law in Tulsa (from Chicago). I'd like to do a "western" or "cowboy" theme...I'd like to use bales of hay for seating instead of chairs (see link below for pic). Where can I find a venue that will allow me to do so? I've contacted many places such as Five Oaks...random ranches where they do weddings...either they are too expensive or booked. I'd like a rustic room but at this point, I just need a large room than can accomodate about 25 women. The shower is scheduled for November 28th so it's not feasbile to do it outside. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! This is where my inspiration came from: http://www.hostessblog.com/2009/07/real-parties-cowboy-baby-shower/ THANK YOU!!!!

Re: Tulsa Baby Shower Location Question...

• Options
    OSUJennyOSUJenny member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    For just 25 people, you need to find a friend with a barn. Every venue will charge you their normal fee's regardless of how many you have. So unless you have a $1500 budget for a baby shower, I feel you might be out of luck. You can buy your hay bales on sale right now at Ace hardware or Wal-mart... maybe lowes will have some left at 50% off...
  • Options
    shakd1217shakd1217 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It will not go with your theme really - but we had my wedding shower at the Crusty Croissant located at 3629 S. Peoria Ave - MidTown area.  They have a back room that could be decorated to taste (minuse the hay bales) and didn't not charge us for using, only food and drinks fees applied.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards