New York-Hudson Valley
Options

**CANDY Bar/Buffet for SALE**

Hey Everyone, Former knottie here with 2 candy buffets to sell! 1. 15 small and medium canisters (Good for a smaller wedding or party) Asking $502. 27 medium to large assortment of vases and bowls (Perfect for a larger wedding or party) Asking $150I also have a bunch of scoops that I will give you with either set. If you are interested in both, I will totally give you a discount.I have pictures of each set. I am really looking to sell these to make some space, so reply if you are interested and I can email you. My best friend lives in New Rochelle. Ideally, pick up would be some place close to there. Thanks!T

Re: **CANDY Bar/Buffet for SALE**

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi T, I am interested. I want to talk to my FI and see what he thinks. do you happen to have a pic of the items? thanks, karina
  • Options
    TD2009TD2009 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey Karina, What's your email? I will send you pics and more details. Thanks so much!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    it's kn2130 @ hotmail.com   thanks!
  • Options
    TD2009TD2009 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! I just sent you an email.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    TD... i'd be interested in checking out the pics of the medium to large size containers. if you have, please email me pictures. amcred82@aol.com Thanks so much!
  • Options
    TD2009TD2009 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sure, just sent them. Thanks!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey is your large set still available?  Would you also be interested in maybe shipping them?  Thanks
  • Options
    TD2009TD2009 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    MM, Both sets are available. And I have dropped the prices. I can't ship them. I am afraid they would brake even wrapped up in all the bubble I have them in. Plus, it would cost a bunch. Send me your email and we can chat more. Thanks!
  • Options
    jhow213jhow213 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Please send me pics of both if you still have them available.  j howland 213 at gmail.com
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    TD2009TD2009 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    jhow, pics were sent! thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards