Oklahoma
Options

Location for Engagement Pics

Any suggestions of somewhere in the OKC metro area we can do engagement pics? We're taking them Friday...we're thinking Bricktown.

Re: Location for Engagement Pics

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We just did ours Sunday. We did some at Lake Hefner and some at Will Rogers Park.
  • Options
    bogg5801bogg5801 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks. Does Will Rogers Park charge or have any restrictions?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    not that I know of
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think Bricktown would be fun.
  • Options
    lauly06lauly06 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We did ours in bricktown. Pictures in profile if you want to take a peek!
  • Options
    lmf2010lmf2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm doing some at Lake Heffner and some in the outside area of the Botanical Gardens tomorrow.Bricktown is great!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    MelB228MelB228 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We did ours in Bricktown & Midtown, I know a lot of people who have used the Paseo & Crown Heights, too. Also Lake Hefner, and OU. One of my friends took pics outside the restaurant they had their first date at, which I thought was a super cute idea as well. Our first date was at one of the Lake restaurants, so I def wish we would have gone out there for that.
  • Options
    DVanSickleDVanSickle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We did ours in "mid-town" which is about 10th and Walker, North of downtown OKC. There are a bunch of cute spots in the area, including tops of buildings, brightly painted walls, RR tracks, and an open field to the east.
  • Options
    rckstr773rckstr773 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    will rogers is a great place to take them has well has downtown and also the myriad gardens i did mine at the myriad gardens and will rogers and they turned out great
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards