Pennsylvania
Options

Hello Ladies

I am posting on here for my cousin, she lives in Effort & just got engaged.  I'm a NNJ knottie, now on a NJ Nestie.  I got married 11/14/08 in NJ.  I was wondering if you could give me some info on reception sites within that area, or the most 20 minutes away.  Price pp anywhere from $70-$100 pp, she is trying to keep it @ 100 people. Her date is 4/1/11 she was looking for something that might have an outside area, that's pending on weather of course.  April is a tricky month but that is her & her FI's dating anniversary so they want it to be their wedding anniversary.  TIA for any info.Kristy

Re: Hello Ladies

• Options
    lklee82lklee82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm having my reception at the Milestone Ranch in Waverly/Clarks Summit area. It's an outdoor tented area. Scranton Country Club also offers outside receptions, but they are pricey. I know more about Scranton area, not too much near Effort. Sorry if I'm no help!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The Chateau at Camelback in Tannersville (where I am getting married June 2010) has packages from $55 - $95, though not sure if the prices will be a little different for 2011.  Their outdoor ceremony is right on a lake, very pretty.  This is a bit further away but a very nice site.  Shawnee Inn in Shawnee on the Delware.  Their prices are about the same as The Chateau but maybe a little bit more.  There are right on the Delware river and have a beautiful lawn area for ceremonies.  The Water Gap Country Club in Delware Water Gap is also right on a lake.  They don't have much in the way of indoor alternative though so if it's not good weather the guests will have to sit at the reception tables.  The Inn at Pocono Manor in Pocono Manor PA is a great resort type place.  If she's looking for all inclusive you can try Stroudsmoor Inn.  I hope some of this has helped and good luck to your cousin!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards